Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Together Again

Together Again

a part of “Together Again”, a fictional universe by gypsyprincess.

four best friends find their selves tangled in a dangerously sexy romance, but there’s something telling the girls that this has happened before and their right.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Together Again”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Together Again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Fencer I bow to your logic XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Finished my character going to sleep if anything needs changed tell me

Also then wouldn't the Demon and the Vampire be able to know eachother then?
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Assuming that the four girls died at the same time then the four guys met at some point, the wolf and the immortal blocked their memories so the vampire and the demon could at least recall the faces of the four
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:10 am

Ceh I know you're gone so I'll just leave this here. I'm cool with Sam knowing Drake if that's what you want.
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:29 am

Everyones characters are amazing! As soon as the last character is in I will make the first post!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:49 am

Hey, if girl 3 opens up or you add more characters, then could you please let me know? Looks amazing and unique!
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:35 am

@ Beach born.: yeah that'd be okay they can know eachother

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:57 am

I'll make my charrie tonight
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:22 pm

@Calvazara I will let you know if anything opens up but I think were pretty set. I will definitely let you know though.

@Horseygirl alright please get the character in as soon as possible so we can start, can't wait!

As soon as the last character is started I will post! so either late tonight or tomorrow!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:57 pm

one question before I post how did the boys get to know where the girls are? Was it somewhat like a sense or something else?

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:08 pm

@ceh12 yeah that's what I was thinking!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Well then I'm gonna just say mine used senses that connect the two then cause that pretty much the best I can make it without some kind of lordship

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:35 pm

My guys a werewolf so would it work if he just smelled her when near by and it triggers a familiar feeling that leaves him slightly confused?

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:39 pm

@Alphawolf565 Yes that works perfect!

It's really how you want to intemperate your characters scenes! or how you want them to find the girl!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:30 pm

I'm at a friend's do I'll post when i'm home. Mine's pro na bly going to be Lilith telling him to go but not why.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Wow I thought that the posts would be alot faster considering how fast people joined. -.-

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:23 pm

A fast roleplay does't necessarily indicate a good roleplay, sometimes the post en up in a contradiction because two or more post at same time and then you have to go to edit, personally I like to wait until everyone does their introductory post before my second.

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:25 pm

I'm the same way. I don't want to double up until everyone's done one.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining or anything. Like you guys said I was going to wait for everyone to get their bit in before I posted anymore. Just a tad bit suprised thats all.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:01 am

Im sorry my computer gave me the blue screen of death the other day and has been being repaired I just got it back. Im in class right now but I will make a post as soon as I possibly can.
ImageImageImage

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!