Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Complicated Love

Complicated Love

a part of “Complicated Love”, a fictional universe by MiraMija.

There's always that gay stereotype, that gays are girly and love fasion. Not all gays are like that. Most of them are pretty normal and hard to pick out from a crowd.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Complicated Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Complicated Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:28 pm

I loved the nut bag video

The confusion that strikes like a vicious snake
날 밀어내도 난 다시 네게로 다가가서

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:01 am

He is an odd one that Scott.... As is his best bud Ryan (aka: Cry)

Alllsoooo. Quick Q. Does everyone here know RPG's regulations on smut? Yes? No? I'd really like this not getting shut down xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:23 am

Jesus fucking Christ. Cry's pretty cool.

And yeah. p much why i'm trying to tone it down a bit, through daniel's dumb awkward-ness. And yeah, nooo shut downs. :V

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:35 am

Ain't he? x3 I find him absolutely adorable.

Okay good! Just making sure ^^ And its not dumb~ Its absolutely adorable x3 *btw, cass and I are getting pretty close to posting our collab post.... its gettin kinda long now... but they should be at the party tomorrow!*

also i found this. This artists is my current obsession

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:40 am

Bahaha, he'd probably be embarrassed to hear that.
Yay! I'm excited to read it. :D

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:13 am

...Words... English... Fuck em all e.o

Cass-isnt-here: Cassy can't think anymore T-T Its too late at nightttttt

You mean early in the morning? So yeaaaa our collab post is finally up... so sorry for the wait OTL

Cass-isnt-here:I don't freaking care if it morning or night. Sleep is needed T-T

Onward! To the bed-mobile! Sleep.

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Hah, yess! It was very good! I mean wow, really nice writing you guys.
Now I should write up a reply...once I think of something! 8)

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:14 pm

Take your time! Your writing is always a treat ^^ And thank you again

But poor Cass... She had an art class 3 hours after we posted that x'D

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 pm

It felt like I took a nap when I first went to class. Then as the hour drew on, my eyes started to hurt and I started falling asleep e.o Then I got home and past out ^^ Until you woke me up again e.o with your insane amounts of textinggggg. Luckily I got my sleep so HAHAHAH. My head hurts. I'm still really tired T-T I'm so glad the post is done.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:44 pm

I'm sorry, dear *not really* And me too... I kinda really want to write the GGs now... JJ and Juice <3

Also. Forte. Another brilliant display of wit and humor in your post xD

And... what's... Zippo...?

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Hah, sorry to hear that everything made you so tired. Perhaps you should take up hibernating for the winter months ahead of us?

And thanks! :D I'm glad you enjoy it.

Zippo is an asshole. I fucking hate Zippo...and yet...I love Zippo...., that annoying bastard. He's a dinosaur from a terrible old television show called Dinotopia. Never watch it.
You know the ads that go "Meth. Not even once." ? It's just like that.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Yea never watched it... I used to be enthralled by Teletubbies xD and Sagwa the chinese Siamese Cat x3 that was like my childhood.... that and Dragon Tales

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:20 pm

.....I look at the OCC tab and see a creepy assed dinosaur picture. Did someone break the universe?

ANYWAYS, it's always lovely to receive sympathy from you, dear.

And I do plan on hibernating, but those pesky humans tend to wake me up e.o" Also your post left me giggling all over the place x3

we reallyyyy neeeeeed to start writing the GGs! They are callingggg, no, begginggggg to be written.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Look at that face. Erg.
Sagwa was the best, same with Dragon Tales. But Rugrats and Dexters Lab was were it was it, I'm telling you. And Fairy Odd Parents....Danny Phantom..Jimmy Neutron..DIGIMON AND POKEMON yess.

Hah, yay! I'm happy to entertain!
You need to find a very nice, hidden cave. Then, you surround it with bear traps.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:15 am

Glad I can be of service, Lovely ^^

Dexters lab! Oh memories... Danny Phantom as well and the Odd parents... Pokemon!!! Rugrats actually used to freak me out a tad when I was little... same with Courage the Cowardly dog... *shudder* And Invader Zim! I used to be terrified of that show... I think its cuz the first episode I saw was where Zim stole everyone's organs.... But then years later I find Im in absolute love with it xD GIR <3 Another obsession of mine. The Spectacular Spider-Man. My word. I still know every lyric to its opening theme

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Courage the Cowardly Dog was scary, but awesome. I loved it even if it frightened me.
I didn't watch Invader Zim until people were raving about it in High School. Honestly, I don't care for it all that much, though I liked some episodes. I really liked Jhonen Vasquez's Johnny the Homicidal Maniac though, that's great.

ALSO..IMPORTANT.
I guess it's my turn to post. Not sure what to do. Should I do a time skip? To the next morning? The next day? Another day? What should I do? Not sure what to do. Throw me a bone.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Alright, I think I can say that this roleplay is officially dead. So I'm going to abandon my character, so my list isn't cluttered, and so I can use him again another time...Daniel is just too fun. I just wanted to make sure that this was okay with you guys, and that no one would be too bummed about this, but I'm sure we all saw this coming. It's been fun. Let us all meet again for wondrous roleplay games sometime in the future.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!