Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Ocean Online

Star Ocean Online Main OOC Thread

a part of “Star Ocean Online”, a fictional universe by Sephiroth89.

Star Ocean released a VR-MMO. However, players mysterious begin to vanish from our world, their souls trapped inside their player characters within the game. Faced with the very real possibility of death within the world they love, what will they do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Ocean Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Ocean Online Main OOC Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:47 am

deallo where you at? I can't skip you because your post is connected to mine @_@

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Skipped deallo. Luckily, I have two characters, so I just didn't use Max this time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Cherryswirl, just lettting you know. Read your post and thought I'd give tips: Small eh? I'd say Peterney isn't small at all! :p its not only a place majorly known for item creation, but it's also known as THE trading city on the continent, as it leads to basically everywhere from all directions. Just giving you the heads up...Its pushing big, but I'd say its just moderately big. The big place was Kirlsa though, that place is massive by SO3 standards lol (easily as big or bigger than the capitals) If you want a small place, Arias is teeny tiny. Just a little village. Not sure what the size of Suferio is. Haven't been there in ages.

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:18 pm

This died rather quickly. How sad. =\

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:19 pm

I'm not dropping out. ._.
And thanks for the tip. I don't know why I put small town.xD

How far have you gotten in the game?

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Well nobody seems to post anymore, its scared me @_@

I've beaten the video game before, but atm I haven't played it in awhile. Last time I played it, I told you guys I reached Peterney

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Man, you're right. Things really slowed down. .=.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:21 pm

I'll try to post by tonight - its just a lot of drama going on atm..

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Sorry to hear Sonic. :( We're looking forward to it.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:08 pm

So uh....is it dead?

I'm willing to revive it.

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:34 pm

I'm still here. =/

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiroth89 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:25 pm

I don't even know what to say or do anymore. But the lack of interest that people seem to have (due to how inactive they've been) has kind of turned me off from this RP...I'm not sure I'M even interested anymore X_X

If enough interest comes up though, I'll revive it. As it is, its just me and you by the looks of it.

Sephiroth89
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!