Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Guns, Drugs, & Love: The Rose

a part of “Guns, Drugs, & Love: The Rose”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

Three families, forced to live outside the law because of what they can do, become the terror of the city, warring viciously with each other for control. Guns, drugs, and forbidden love. [ Open & accepting | Semi-Lit ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guns, Drugs, & Love: The Rose”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:29 pm

∞ Guns, Drugs, & Love ∞

This is where you can chat, reserve characters, ask questions, suggest plots, let me know important things, ect. Feel free to say anything that comes to mind. I will not judge (: No question are stupid ones and no plot suggestions are bad. If you want to talk to me privately, just shoot me a PM. I love all of you who join my roleplay, and for those who don't- thanks for at least browsing. (; Have fun, I hope you enjoy.
-Desire & Co-Owners

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Guns, Drugs, & Love: The Rose

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:46 pm

May I reserve Selena Gomez and David henry please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Sure thing BleedingLover, welcome back, you can just resubmit your Selena Gomez character, and I'll reserve David Henrie for you (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Can I please reserve girl 7?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:00 pm

@Horseygirl,
You must also create a male then too. The first time I made this, I got too many females and only 2 males, so for every female you make, you must make a male.
Would you be willing to possibly take girl 7 & boy 14 ?
That way, BleedingLover's girl can have a partner (:
Sadly though, if you do not make a male, I cannot accept your reservation :(
Let me know what you'd like to do.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Yes, that's fine by me! ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Awesome :D they're both yours! Welcome aboard :DD

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 pm

May I reserve Male 9 and Female 20?

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Hmm, I would prefer you to take a male whose partner is already reserved. If not though, and you were reaaaally hoping for male 9, I can give you him.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Ah okay. Then I'll reserve Boy 13

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Hey I was wondering if I could possibly reserve Girl 11 and Boy 19, please? :D

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:03 am

Awh. :(
Someone got my Lights. :(
It sucks having school so late.
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:08 am

Could i reserve Second-Oldest daughter, Female FC: Megan Fox and any open available boy you feel like throwing at me.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:31 pm

@arteech0kee,
Sounds good, they're yours (:

@Dreamalot106,
Yep (: both are yours :DD

@fauxreality,
I'm so sorry dear, I can't help who gets to it first, however, you can pick any two slots you'd like (1 male, 1 female) and, if you want, I'll change their FC to anyone you want. Is that okay ? (: I hope you stay with us(:

@emotionless
Great, I'll reserve Boy 3 and girl 12 for you, sound good ?(:
Edit: I just notice you submitted your girl already, and I love her! She's accepted, looking forward to seeing your boy.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:47 pm

I'll start on him now.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:10 am

LOVING the characters I'm getting guys, keep em commin' :D

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Just so you know I'm working on my characters! I'm hoping to have them up by the end of today! :D

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Yay :D Super excited to see them :D Once everyone gets their reserves in, we can start. I'm hoping to start by Monday-Wednsday, depending on how much time you guys need for your characters. I have one person who's reserved 6, so it might be closer to Wednsday. I LOVE the characters you guys are sending in, keep up the good work! I have not gotten a single bad character, and I'm SOOOO excited for this, so I hope you guys are too! I'm really hoping this one works out, and doesn't die like the last one. (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken_Storm on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:29 pm

May i reserve girl 22 and any boy that needs to be taken ill play him

Broken_Storm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Sure, she's yours. I'll reserve her, and boy 4 for you if that's okay (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!