Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Legend of Os'Roth - A Pirate's Dream

a part of “Legend of Os'Roth - A Pirate's Dream”, a fictional universe by WhySoSerious?.

Follow the lives of eight pirates, each of which have a dream to restore civilisation to the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legend of Os'Roth - A Pirate's Dream”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Legend of Os'Roth - A Pirate's Dream"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Legend of Os'Roth - A Pirate's Dream

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Can I have guy four as a surgeon please

edit: could I change the pic please
Last edited by ceh12 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:14 pm

I'd like to reserve guy 5, as a musician, please.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:01 pm

I would appreciate if Guy number 2 could be reserved as a cook?
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Can I please have girl 3, blacksmith?
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Can I have girl 2 and as a cook?

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centraiu on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Could I reserve the First Mate?

Centraiu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Could I reserve guy 6 as a carpenter? and are the pics able to be changed?

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Character reserving is not aloud. First come first serve. The pictures, like stated on the introduction page, are only a rough guideline of what your character should look like.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Okay question is the crew formed because I thought it said that Valem was looking for a new crew but in the second it stated her wondering where her crew went can someone clarrify it Im confused

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:18 pm

The crew is formed. Make your way to the ship, where everyone else is.

So should we just include a bunch of NPC's on the ship?

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Probably and you came in at the exact time I was about to write my post

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Hey do you guys have room for one more player? I'd love to join! I'm just finishing with reading through the IC thread.

Naraness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:30 am

Sure, we got plenty of room. Just find an open character role on the introduction page and submit a character.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:05 am

I realize that I've been calling the Crow's Nest the Eagle's Nest. I am not a Nazi, and I apologize.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:13 pm

I thought this thing was getting off to a pretty decent start. Is everyone bouncing? Letting this one sink?

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:18 pm

I'm still awake, bro!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Haha alright, I just noticed it was only the two of us. But what the hell, we can keep going and if everyone else wants to they can too.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:43 pm

We might as well. I like this little thing. And if worse comes to worse, we can take it to PM and continue.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:52 pm

I wouldn't mind that. I've never been a part of a successful pirate RP, and it always disappoints me when they fail. I'd happily take this 1x1.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!