Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Torture Circus

Torture Circus

a part of “Torture Circus”, a fictional universe by coricidinForte.

It is the year 1925, in a world where Circus' use mutants as a way to make money. The world may seem bleak to a certain group of mutants, but with the help from a few humans, they all might be able to find the life they are searching for.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Torture Circus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Torture Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Tue May 21, 2013 10:03 pm

:<

They never got to escape! D:

Poor charries...
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue May 21, 2013 10:04 pm

I'll just pretend in my mind that they did and give them a happy ending :3 Goodness knows they deserve it.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Thu May 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Shhh no it did not die. It's impossible for this to die, it's so laid back you can just post whenever. Shhh
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Fri May 24, 2013 2:24 pm

hahaha, yeah, skwidge, that's the spirit!

and pieluver, they totally deserve it....it's a pity, too, because I was getting ready to ship Happy and Jack :<

Against Happy's will of course.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sat May 25, 2013 1:16 am

Sorry, it is my fault. I just am reluctant to 'move the group' again. But Skwidge is right, this cannot die. Anywho, I will do my best to post tonight, even if it is short and wimpy. v.v
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Ship Jack to where?

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:28 pm

......uh....er......

nowhere? lol

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

I thought you were going to ship Jack and Happy to the land of cute couples and squee? :p

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:19 pm

pieluver, shhhh!

lol

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Okay, I got the message.
First off, I'm sorry for just disappearing, stuff like that is never my intention but..it happens I guess. I don't have an excuse, I just have been struggling with a lot of personal issues and keep on falling back on and off the whole 'get my life together' train.
Anyways, since it seems like you guys are still up for this, I will make a post soon...tonight, I will try, and I will keep it in my mind to be active.
Though this means my posts are probably going to be notably shorter than they once were (but no shorter than 300 words) because of this perpetual exhaustion I have found myself with.
날 밀어내도 난 다시 네게로 다가가서

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:35 am

-pounces on Cor-

I missed you, Cor! I hope your walk through the valley ends soon. <3 The dark times are tough.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Alright, there we go. I decided to add some action in there to pick things up a bit. Lets keep on going the best we can, not even my dark valley can stop it for good with our little community here, thank you. I hope it lessens soon enough, but it helps to have people that care so much, and not about me but of this project, in my life.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:35 pm

CORIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackle glomps* OH MY GOSH I MISSED YOU AUGHHH ; ~; *Cries on your shoulder quietly* ; ^; You're baack!

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Good to see you Cori! =D

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:02 pm

It's good to see you guys too! I am sorry for my inactivity! But I'm glad to be back and to be with you guys~ Slowly writing this wonderful story~

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:24 am

I'm so tired but I do want to say that I still haven't forgotten about this. I'm just a bit dry in the creative writing area of my brain right now >.<.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!