Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Delirium

Delirium

a part of “Delirium”, a fictional universe by Adoration.

The most dangerous sicknesses are those that make us believe we are well... So what do you do, when you do the unthinkable; You fall in love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Delirium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Delirium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:04 am

And we're down another Makota. Crappers. Mind if I invite someone, Ado? I've got someone in mind who is an excellent role player, and may take the position. Not completely sure if he will...
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:51 am

Jeez, I haven't been able to reply for a while due to a cluttered schedule. I'm really sorry for my lack of posting everybody, but I'll try to make it up for you all. ^^

And, with the loss of one Makota, I'm perfectly fine if you invite somebody for the spot CNA. You might want to ask Yon and Iris about this though, with the whole Finny and Ginny situation. We could easily just have Ginny, instead of having six Makota's. It'd be an interesting thing to try. C:
A

ʀ

ɪ

ɴ
A

ʀ

ɪ

ɴ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adoration
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:59 am

Oh yeah, I didn't think of that. It would be a lot easier, too....

Oh, and.....

MERRY FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS TO YA ALL!!!

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Yeah, probably. I just hope everyone is still sticking with the roleplay after all the inactivity we've had.

And Merry Christmas to you too! C: Well, late Christmas. ^^'

Adoration
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Definitely still here, you guys! :)

Also, I hope you guys have had a great Christmas too! A late Christmas. I spent mine on a plane. Awwwwesome.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:04 am

Gah, sorry for being so dead in OOC. And a merry merry Christmas to all. [/terriblylate]

And, with the loss of one Makota, I'm perfectly fine if you invite somebody for the spot CNA. You might want to ask Yon and Iris about this though, with the whole Finny and Ginny situation. We could easily just have Ginny, instead of having six Makota's. It'd be an interesting thing to try. C:

Totally wouldn't mind this at all. And it would indeed make things simpler, especially in the fin-gin-lin situation... Hmm. How will we handle that? Would Caroline essentially become an NPC or something?
- The world is quiet here -

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:37 am

I shall have my post up for today! :D

EDIT:
AAAAAAAnd it isn't finished. ._. Gah I wanted to post tonight so bad, but I couldn't bring myself to post something that isn't finished >.< If it isn't up tomorrow, then I must have been attacked by a bear or something. (Jokes, I haven't seen a bear in my area since I was little... xD)

EDIT Numero Deux! (French Skills for the win xD)
I have posted finally, and I will apologize in advance now if Mituna did not want Alva being dragged around by some huge guy like a rag doll... ._.'
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mituna on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:32 pm

@Joker: Haha, I don't mind at all! It's Al that probably won't appreciate it. :'D

I'll start working on my post right now and hopefully it'll be posted today. I can't wait to write Al's reaction to Johann being in the store. She is going to snap.

Mituna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Ohohoho. Jo is so dead. x)

Question! Christy hasn't posted yet, and we're kind of hovering at the three post limit... should we carry on or wait for her?

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mituna on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Crap, I totally forgot about the three post limit! -_-;

I finished the post but I guess I'll wait for Ado to reply to Colors.

Mituna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Whu whu whu? We lost Caroline? Hm. Should we just NPC her for the Gin-Fin bits, then?

Invite another, CN-bb. I'll throw my post up soon!
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:31 am

We might as well just NPC Caroline then. But, we do have one other problem now as well: we lost Lucy too. Unique PM'ed me around a day ago, saying she had to drop her character. So, now we all have to go out on a hunt for a person to take up the spot.

And both Skylar and Jo are so dead. xD I'll type my reply tomorrow, or so. I'm on a trip right now, and wifi here truly is horrible. And then my surgery is on the 3rd. Oh ho, how much fun that sounds.

As for the whole three limit posting, I'll give everybody some slack just this once, since I lost track of how many posts everybody has posted in this round. And I'll PM Christy soon if I can with a reminder about the roleplay.

Adoration
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Anybody know where Erik went as well? :o I haven't seen him floating around much either.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:09 pm

Someone call for me? I've been waiting for Christy, and trying to keep up with other roleplays, and life in general.

I can try and contact a friend about taking up Lucy. We'll see.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Oh hey there xD

EDIT.
None of you will ever know how much I lost it when I read Alva's rage post. It was brilliant xD

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:16 am

Alva's rage. Love it so, so much. Oh man, Jo is gonna be terrified. xD

Things Johann Makota fears the most:
1. Tallen
2. Alva on a warpath

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:30 am

Um, yeah, I know I need to post....so, so sorry...it's just, they cut off internet acess at work completely, which took a huge chunk of my posting time away, and then I got the flu, and only just got over it, and I'm trying to catch up in all my role plays, as well as keep some alive [and failing, I might add T_T] so this took a back seat seeing as it seemed to be dormant because of the holidays...so, so sorry.

I promise, I WILL get a post up Thursday Night/Wednesday Morning FRIDAY....FRIDAY MORNING, not wednesday. [WORST TYPO EVER!!!!], as it is my night/morning off. I will post even if it kills me.
Last edited by CNAGamer on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:39 am

Head's up, for some reason this site keeps crashing on me or something ._. I don't really understand - one minute I'm typing, the next it goes to google saying that this page cannot be found.
It is like the internet is having Alzheimers or something >:| so if you don't here from me for a bit, you now know why.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Urgh. Still haven't heard from Christy. Slightly worried.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Hey Joker, you could always type it out on Notepad or Google Docs or something, and then copy + pasted! I do that all the time. Well, I use an online typewriter. It's fun writing in Courier New :3

She hasn't been on since... wow, last year! (okay, sorry, the joke's overdone, moving on)
    Have you tried e-mailing her? Or... man. I'm very worried. And feeling a little stupid, why didn't I notice this before?
    Do you think we ought to look for a separate Hannah? Have you tried e-mailing her, Erik?

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!