Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

안녕하세요! ^^

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

안녕하세요! ^^

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Hello everyone!
My name is YooHooYummyTummy, but you can just call me YooHoo. I am a high school student whom is very interested in role playing; in fact, the only thing I am new to, is the site. ^^ I've gone through the site before, so I am semi-familiar with it, though, it'd be nice if someone informed me about one of the few popular forums (that is a bit confusing ^^;).
I am looking forward to writing with everyone and hopefully be able to make some friends. :)
Last edited by YooHooYummyTummy on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: 안녕하세요! ^^

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:07 pm

Hey there, YooHoo! Welcome to RolePlayGateway! My name is Sato, I'm a longtime member of these forums, and if you'll have me I'd gladly tell you a bit about the place, and the hot spots. (:

As you get settled in, the first place you'll want to start is the "Our Rules" page at the top, if you haven't yet. That'll get you a sense of the standards we hold ourselves to as a community.

Be sure to dive into the Community section of our forums. That includes this forum, the Welcome Desk, the Main Lobby (with forum games!) the Discussion & Debate forum, and lastly, the Creative Realm. If you post often in here, you'll not only get to meet some of our active and dedicated writers, you'll be racking up posts to unlock your inbox and PM abilities.

From there if you want to leap right into roleplaying, check out the Interest Checks and Roleplayers Wanted sections, under Out of Character. The Interest Checks forum is where GMs and prospective players go to check out ideas that are still in their formative stages. The Roleplayers Wanted forum is for Gms who have an existing roleplay that needs characters to either start or continue its content.

Also! If you want some tips and tricks to help out your writing, no matter your level of experience, it's worth checking out our Role Play Academy. We have a selection of handy guides and go-to consultation threads archived in our Library. If you want some one-on-one advice, posting in the main forum should get you in contact with someone willing to help.

Oh, forgot to mention. RPG Design is a great place to just talk the nuts and bolts of roleplaying with other users. A ton of great discussion topics therein.

That should give you a decent roadmap of the place. Dive in anywhere, and if you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Wow! Thank you very much, Sato! ^^ I'll be sure to check out everything; it seems interesting. Hopefully I'll be able to check it all out before I get hit with the storm. :)

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:31 am

I'm sorry, but I don't speak the language of the Starcraft deities. What's the thread title mean?

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:40 am

Sorry, I should've put it in english; it's Hello in Korean.

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!