Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

E d e n.

E d e n.

a part of “E d e n.”, a fictional universe by The Cynic.

2074 A.D. The world has been caught in an era of decay and corruption. Twelve individuals from the reformed 'america' have been given a mobile device with ten billion dollars to play the game of E d e n - a deadly race to save the nation.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “E d e n.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

E d e n.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "E d e n."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: E d e n.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:56 pm

I freaking LOVE Eden of the East! Best anime series is a while!

Are you trying to stick to the show and go off on your own?
"Forty years in the winds,
I've played with you.
For the rest of our days,

I'll remain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:20 pm

It will be completely different from the show. Only the concept shall remain the same. :]

The Cynic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:32 pm

That sounds great. =D
It wouldn't be as exciting if we stuck to the story, although...if you continued from the last movie, that'd be a different story.

But that's totally off topic.

What are you looking for in a character? Or is this just a 'be yourself and see where the story leads' kind of thing?

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:29 pm

The characters can be literally anyone - I am not looking for anything too specific. They have to be
between the ages 18 and 65. I figured this will make things more interesting. Everyone has been
given a LOT of room for creativity. I am excited to see what will happen.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Touche. =]
Well I think I might have to jump on this train...what say you?

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:38 pm

You are most welcome to join. So long as everyone keeps their posts at the minimum of 350-400
words I will open my arms to anyone. The concept will remain the same but everything other than
that has changed. The world is also completely different, as is society, but I will get to that in
the introduction. :)

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Sweet. =]

Can't wait to see what you have in store.

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:33 pm

I read Eden and freaked. Eden of the East is my favorite, hands down. I will most definitely send someone, maybe someones (thinking twinies) in... If the twins are cool with you that is.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:03 pm

Only one of the would be a Selecao, but yes, other than that twins will be alright.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby abiotrophy on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:09 am

Would it be all right if I joined this? :D I haven't watched the anime, unfortunately, but I thought this idea is very interesting, so I'd really like to give it a shot. :3

abiotrophy
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:20 pm

Absolutely abiotrophy! Watching the anime really doesn't make a difference. I have changed
a lot of things and right now I am having a hard time procuring interest haha.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Craft on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Hi! This sounds like fun. But can I be an antagonist...?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a nice person. It just sounds at the moment like you're going to have twelve people running around spending money, and nobody running after them. Depending on how much I'm allowed to know, I'd really like to play an investigator from the Requisition that picks up on these strange occurrences and starts chasing. Give them something else to think about. I'd have to delay entrance, of course, until people start leaving traces, but it'd be useful if things start grinding slow.

If the answer is no I'll just go ahead and apply to be a Selecao. Thoughts?

Craft.
One man with a dream, at pleasure,
Shall go forth and conquer a crown;
And three with a new song’s measure
Can trample an empire down.

- O'Shaughnessy

My H key is sticky. Please forgive resultant typos. Alternatively, pretend I'm French.

Craft
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!