Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Insanity Forsakes Us

Insanity Forsakes Us

a part of “Insanity Forsakes Us”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

Literate Only Please; The Thirty races of the Netherworld have had their heirs to the thrones poisoned; diseased to be classed as insane. They are all placed in a mental asylum in the South of England, disguised as humans, with minimal powers...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insanity Forsakes Us”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Insanity Forsakes Us

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Insanity Forsakes Us"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Insanity Forsakes Us

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:17 pm

I think I fall in love with this roleplay at first glance. May I reserve the Werewolf prince? This sounds so amazing that I cannot help but gasp out loud. Also, I see the first part of the password is "Garden" but no matter how hard I find, I cannot seem to find the second part of the password
Last edited by The Black Death on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:20 pm

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i sent you a PM.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:25 pm

I replied, Stitchy, and added her in as the Ghost Princess - it was the best I could do!

Hello, Death. May I call you Death? Well, Death, as you see just before the character listing, there is a tumblr page. If you click on there, you may find the second part of the password :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Oh, right.... I think I see that but I am not too sure... I am used to the fact that most passwords remains in the introduction only. Alright, the second part is Center so Garden Center... And of course you may call me Death... Most people just call me Black but Death is actually a cooler name...

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm Dee. Haiiii :D And well done, you found it! Your reservation has been put up :)

Before reserving their character, and making said character, I need people to read over the tumblr page consisting of character information. So, I put the password in there, hoping it gets people to read it!

I like Death, better than Black. Black just sounds racist o.O

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:35 pm

EDIT :):::

Password: Garden Center :)

Hello Imagine! Another great RP, I'm assuming you and Mels thought of it together?? :) Haha, wonderfully thought out. As usual :)

May I reserve:
Narcissistic Personality Disorder|Siren Princess|Face Claim: Michelle Trahtenberg|OPEN|
Alcohol Dependence|Satyr Prince|Face Claim: Luke Pasqualino|OPEN|

I know I was terrible, but I can do better. Plus, I've been having trouble with a tense ever since I can remember, it's something my English teacher's have blown up at me for a million times over, haha. So I'm really sorry about that, you have my scouts honor t hat I will be more active in both rp's..and stay in one tense.
Last edited by ChaosxChild13 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Nope, this one was just me, to be honest, haha. She didn't like the idea of an Asylum RP but she was lured in ;D

Hello dear, nice to see you here. But, I have a couple of things to say if you're going to join. Number one; you need to be active. You were inactive for quite a while in Arcana, and if you're going to take on two major characters like those, you need to be around all of the time. Two, you need to stay in one tense through your posts. You tend to dart between present and past tense, but you need to stick to past. If you think you can do this, and keep up with the two characters, I'll put your reservation up.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:39 pm

You can all rest easy now....

Lucky's here.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Greetings, Dee... It is a pleasure to meet you. I am dying to join a literate roleplay. However, I have one question. You said on the introduction page, above the character skeleton that

To be completed in first person, please!

What do you mean by that? I can understand that I will need to write in that way in

' -Why were you placed into the Asylum?
-What do you think about being in the Asylum?
- What race do you think could have caused you to become ill?
- What power do you have left?
- What do you miss most about being in your true form?
-Fears'

But how do one write personality or history in first person?

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Pop into my Arcana Academy if you like literate roleplays :) everyone who has commented on the ooc so far is in that one too, and we're looking for more male characters.

Anyway, back to this one!

For the personality and the history, it's pretty much the same as the rest of it. An expanse for personality; Some people say that I'm kind, but that's only one side of me. There's so much more underneath the facade I put on. I'm not all that kind, not by a long shot. I'm actually quite mean; don't be mistaken by my cheerful smile or my soft voice - I'm a bitch in disguise.

And the same for the history; I was born on the twenty fourth of August, a sunny and bright day to a caring mother and devoted father. My childhood was the best you could have imagined; growing up the only child meant that I was spoilt rotten...

Writing it all in first person gives you a good chance to get into the mind of your character, I think. Enough so that you are fully prepared to play them :)

Edit; thank you, Chaos. Your word means a lot. Those characters are reserved for you!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Understood, I shall write like that. As for Arcana Academy, well, I'd love to join it but unfortunately, I am afraid that I cannot catch up with it since it already has too many posts, information, relationships between characters...etc. Therefore, I want to start anew so here I am, wanting to join this roleplay.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:10 pm

It's actually just been restarted, and a lot of the old characters/previous posts have little to do with the role play now but no worries :) I hope you enjoy this one!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:01 am

Hi Dee! Do you think I could switch my reservation from Phoebe Tonkin to Charlavaill Effron please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:40 am

Of course you can :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:40 pm

OH goody!! I'll have one or both of my characters up by the end of the day! Can't wait to get this going!! :)

And helloooo to all the people I've not met yet. New faces are splendid!

missjmiles
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:27 pm

I have submitted my character. I still need to work on his personality and history but I will try to get him done tonight

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarsNPearls on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:16 am

Hello~
I really adore the plot of this RP and I wanted to know if we can change faceclaims?

Also, is the kitsune princess still available for reservation?
My NSFW Anime Tumblr: http://momoiropurin.tumblr.com/
My Personal Tumblr: http://Keymonoe.tumblr.com/

StarsNPearls
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:56 am

Hello, you must be busy with all these reservations but may I please reserve the Witch Princess? Thank you very much for your time. :)

P.S. Garden Center.

Also, is it possible for me to play the Banshee Princess but change her Face Claim to Astrid Berges Frisbey? I know the Witch Princess is Astrid but... A stutter would be annoying to type and the Banshee's illness seems so fun to play. But at the same time, Astrid's one of my favourite actresses. I'm terribly sorry. If it isn't possible, that's fine. I'll stick with the Witch Princess.

@Whoever plays Chase Crawford
Take me.

I mean - cough - hheeeeeyyy, anyone tell you what a great carrot you are? You are the orangest of all V-shaped vegetables. Yeeep.

Ladies, gentlemen. Back off the Chase.

Haha, get it, guiz? Chase? Back off? No? Okay, yeah, never mind...

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:37 am

@Stars, Kitsune is still up for grabs, yes. And face claims are able to be changed :D

@Layla, I can give you the Banshee Princess, yes, with the face claim of Astrid, I'll change the two around.

However, if you read the rules, I am asking people if they can take a male too.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!