Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite

X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite

a part of “X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite”, a fictional universe by masato22.

Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr have overcome their differences and now work together to build a better place for mutants and humans alike. Magneto now share’s Charles’ vision, but will others mutants or humans for that matter follow suite?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:29 am

Those are excellent ideas mr.me, The first is quite epic. I might just go with that. You don't mind my going ahead and motioning Alice in my next post do you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:58 pm

That is quite the epic idea>:3 Makes me wish I could be a part of that but alas all meh characters are elsewhere>w<

I'll see about wrapping things up for Terra and whoever else is left of my many characters besides Ace. Then there's the matter of figuring out where I want everyone to go once Cain goes his separate way. Going back to the former I'll seee about sending Shishio a pm and see if there's potential for a collaboration or a general idea of how we want to wrap things up on our end.

Oh and before I forget. School starts the day after tomorrow *sarcastic yay* so I'll be a bit busier than I have been lately>~>
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mr.me on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:22 am

Well, Masato, I would prefer if I got to have ol Alice defend them myself. No offense to you at all, just... Bad RP memories and the likes. Still, I hope you understand. I have nothing against you, just.... I just keep a tight leash on my characters. Not literally (and don't you dare damn get ideas XD), but you get the idea.

Still, I can easily see what Jean would do. Basically, if she can pull the Alice in her mind out of the madness just long enough.... She could get to work defending them.

Again, sorry for my noncompliance. Just... After the last moron decided to screw with one of them.... I've kept them close.

mr.me
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:13 pm

@mr.me: I see your passion and I understand your position. Our characters are close to us and a character in the hands of another writer can easily become someone or something other than the original writer intended. I'll set the scene and get things set for your post at my earliest convenience. I will be depending you you to move the scenario towards a close.

@Polaris: I totally understand. School takes priority and No worries. We're cruising along casually here so we'll keep each other posted. : )

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mr.me on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:14 am

Secondary power? That sounds quite interesting. Hmm... Always nice to see dem
Plot tweests!
:P
Anyways, I apologize for not responding sooner. Work, computer issues, and marching band as well as high school applications have been dominating my life recently. Whew....

mr.me
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mr.me on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:17 am

Oh. Uh, sorry. I'm a bit late. Derp.

mr.me
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:03 am

Nice work mr.me

I will have the 6th team pick everyone up in my next post. That should round everyone back to the mansion for group dynamics.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:01 pm

I think I'll wait for that post before doing anything>.< Sorry for not staying in touch. again>.> Haha I really need to get involved with this again like periodically>w<

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:51 pm

no worries polaris. i've been slacking off big time. -_-" I'll try to cook up that post today. Sorry everyone.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:56 pm

So . . . It's been a while hasn't it? We still up for this or is it alright for us to officially let it go?

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello again, everyone.

As much as it pains me, yes, I think it is time for us to move along.

Most of us are so busy with real life that our characters and stories are not receiving the proper love they deserve.

I do feel that I am mostly to blame for this, and for that, I am very sorry. I have not been making time for you all, and I have not been any good at responding in-game for a good long while. Especially to you @Polaris. I'm ashamed to say I think I've ruined a few of your RP's. Please, do forgive me.

We've had a real good run here, my friends. I am honored to have played this long of an incredible journey with you. We've had ups, and downs. This emotional rollercoaster, driven by our fearless leader, @Masato, has easily been one of the funnest, most memorable things I've ever done. I am so blessed to have made such wonderful friends here.

Just knowing y'all would be here at the end of the day really helped me to develop as a writer, and as a person. I really do mean it when I say that I don't think I'd still be here if it weren't for all of you. I am so blessed to have found you. You've saved me more times than I care to count.

Really and truly, thanks for everything. I don't ever feel like I could ever possibly express my gratitude, even if I were given an eternity to do it.

My deepest, cheesiest, and most heartfelt love to you strange, hilarious, wonderfully caring people.

It's been one hell of a ride.
~Shishio
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:02 pm

I do believe Shishio has said the gist of it. It's about time we depart and I must say, this is one of the best role plays I have ever been a part of. Not only did you guys make the greatest characters but you guys sure can write one hell of a story especially you Mas! With that being said I look forwards to see you all in the future.

@Shishio
There is some truth in that statement but I cannot lay blame on just you. So do not fret my dear. You are forgiven~ I hope to see your name among the contributors to my role plays in the future. If and when you've got the time,

Farewell my friends~
Polarisbear12

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:56 pm

I am so sorry I'm late checking back!! It seems we've all been quite busy as of late. I have to agree, it is finally time to end our long running RP. I honestly can't believe I actually managed to type that last sentence. LOL I feel like I am getting ready to board a plane bound for some far off place and waving goodbye. [url=(https://youtu.be/n6hm7s_P9Ts)/](This youtube link sums the scene up perfectly.)[/url]

Thank you all for your kind words and taking part in this humble RP. It has truly been a privilege and an honor writing, sharing, creating, working, and bonding with you all. I have learned so much in the ways of character development, plot progression, being a group leader among much creative talent, and so much more through working with you all. Your posts inspired me to create. I can truly say I have made friends and I thank you so much for working with me.

we have seen many a roleplayer pass through this RP. I will miss the bonds forged through the characters here. I sincerely hope to roleplay with you all again. You guys have been wonderful to collaborate with. I've been in RPs were everyone has axes to grind with one another or pushy agendas. With you all I rarely had to fret about such dynamics. We worked together and it is because you are who you are, that things ran as smoothly. I cannot adequately express how blessed I feel to have this RP become a positive saga in my life.

Shishio and Polaris: Please stay in touch. If there is an RP that you think I may be interested in please don't hesitate to shoot me a message. ^_^

To all of you who have been a part of this rich creative experience,

"For all the writers this RP has gained and lost, and the stories that have been recorded here, even the plot lines have faded, I'll never forget them."

masato22
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!