Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Hunt, Capture, and Kill

Hunt, Capture, and Kill

a part of “Hunt, Capture, and Kill”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

A man hunts down the world's deadliest assassins. Why? Because he needs help killing a six year old. (MORE INSIDE!!!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hunt, Capture, and Kill”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hunt, Capture, and Kill

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hunt, Capture, and Kill"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Hunt, Capture, and Kill

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Was interested until I saw the Face Claims. Sorry, but those take away all the fun- if you want to use a specific face for yourself, that's cool...but no one wants to be told who to play as.

Good luck in this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Well...looks like somebody didn't read the rules. If you did, you would notice you don't have to use a face claim at all! Maybe I should make that more clear for people who do not like to read rules.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Um, I'd like to reserve Blade, and I would also... maybe... slightly... might want to change the face claim... If that's alright?
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:46 pm

CAN I RESERVE WHIPLASH PLEEEASSSEEE????
SHE LOOKS SOOO EPIC!!!
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:50 pm

actually, no. she's more than epic. She's BADASS!!!

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Yup, you can change the face claim. And yes, MegaKooala, you can reserve Whiplash, the badass :D

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TempySea on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Can i reserve the 16 year old? The face cliam of Emma Watson?
In this world is not faith that saves us but defiance

TempySea
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Yes you can. ^.^

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TempySea on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Question is she the sister to Blue Jay?

TempySea
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:09 am

i made ze whiplash. i ope you like er :) (teehee french :D)

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:48 am

wait, MiraMija, did you base your character off of a certain epicly amazing video game character who has a bow and arrow and also happens to have the name connor? because if you did, i did that as well :D (well, not the character's name, but more their background :D)

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Yes, the sixteen year old is the sister of Blue Jay.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:39 pm

i've decided i'm going to make a character for le scientist. i completed the character sheet, but then i forgot to save it, so now i have to make the character ALL OVER AGAIN.>:(

my liiiiiife.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:37 pm

Very unfortunate...but ok!

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:10 pm

To Whom it may concern: Basically, the object here is to get Bluejay back to the lab, dead or alive. Preffered would be alive, but if necessary, dead. Alive because...well...BLuejay was an incredibly successful mutant, and he has plans for her (idk what yet. me and megakooala12 might talk about that or something). But, since this is a role-play, and main characters don't just die....she will most likely be brought back alive, or seriously injured. (plus the injection thing)

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:41 am

Mind if I throw in a Wild Card here? My idea is a sort of vigilante/terrorist/assassin character, someone who fights exclusively for his own set of morals instead of for money (something which he has ample amounts of already); he's subject to a fair bit of hypocrisy, however, given that he's a dark anti-hero at best due to his means (which usually include vast collateral damage). He'd likely be protecting the girl, although his means of doing so may end up turning some of the assassins against him. He's based off the protagonist of my novel that I've just finished, so rest assured that I can write him well. Face Claim is Jared Leto.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:57 am

Well, I put quite a bit of effort into that profile, but it's up! I do hope that you like him :)

Also, I wrote a little 'excerpt'; a random assassination by him, specifically. A way of giving you an idea of what he's like, and how he thinks.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:41 pm

Amazing character Zero Reaper (great excerpt by the way). Although I was impressed by this character...and your vast knowledge of guns (I was left in the dust)... I'm not quite sure how it ties into the story. you did say he would likely be protecting the girl, but when? How does he even know of this girl? I accepted your character, so I leave it up to you how he plays into the story.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:09 pm

He can start protecting whenever you like, but the way I was thinking he'd find out was by killing an assassin sent after the girl (mostly through coincidence) and picking the intelligence up from their corpse.

Also, just a note - it's reasonably likely, due to his infamy, that most of the assassins will recognise him as soon as he turns up.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!