Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lucid Dreamers: Revolution

Lucid Dreamers: Revolution

a part of “Lucid Dreamers: Revolution”, a fictional universe by MegaKooala12.

Continuing the original, this roleplay tells of a corrupted dream world and the creatures that fight to restore balance, peace, and freedom. (Always Accepting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lucid Dreamers: Revolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Lucid Dreamers: Revolution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:46 am

I have a list of Henry's employees posted in one profile. They will be short and not much done to them. I have names and pictures for them up and depending on what everyone thinks of each when they are 100% complete I might turn select ones into full characters for more usage. They could be more involved in various situations once their profiles are more developed. Until then they will be more towards NPC's that I will have the main control over and others can have them do minor things. I just created them so that we could have a better idea of who works the restaurant outside of Henry.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:55 am

srry guys im going to be buzy for the next for days, feel free to use Axe as a npc as long as you do not do anything big. lots of love me!
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacintoRain on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:15 am

Hi, I would love to join this Rp, I just have a few questions:
•Do the chosen ones age while they're stowed away?
•Does time move differently in the IDD?
•Would you be okay if the earth chosen one mostly made constructs (ie golems, weapons, armor, etc.)
-Insert poem here-

JacintoRain
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Good lord! I'm gone for three days, and I have a ton of stuff to read. DX Luckily, I just managed to catch up~
Sorry about my absence! Like I said, I have a lot of work to do. Orz

Also, thank you chaoticcarrot! You just saved me from doing a lot of work. I was planning to play him but I'm grateful that you did instead. I'm no good at multitasking, role-playing is no exception. =w=

@ JacintoRain: Chosen One #2 has already been claimed by the way. Although I'm sure you're welcome to make another Freedom Fighter or another character besides the Chosen Ones.
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticcarrot on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:03 pm

i live to please. besides i get to enjoy my seemingly pointless adventure.

chaoticcarrot
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:00 am

@~@ the roleplaying has gradually slowed down to a halt....*gasps* D,: whhhyyyyy?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:46 am

ill be back at post Wednesday at the latest so hold on my children, i will make shit go down!

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:05 am

O noes. :c this roleplay is dying. Keep posting people.
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:03 am

I am working on a really long post, having trouble writing it up because i need it to make seance and it is going to involved almost everyone!
EDIT:sorry wont hav post up today to much to write up.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Lol. Cassidy's just chilling atop a wall playing with fire and sculpting everyone out of it. Waiting for Tink, Axcel, Piper, K Naut and all. :P

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:40 am

Can't be posting daily cuz of college. Dx
Our instructor's telling us to look up some stuff and memorize them ASAP...
If we don't, we get the lip. :\ Which is annoying since it's every single day.

I'll try to find some time to make a post, please don't leave me. Q_Q
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Me and TnevdaNai have the same problem :'(
i may or may not post soon. I. Hate. Exams. and. new. classes. with. more. work.
just keep continuing the roleplay while i'm gone!!! i'll catch up!!!
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:06 am

Ill have the same problem in January sadly. T^T
Gotta train to be nurse and everything gonna be crazy busy yo. But ill still try to fight

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:14 pm

You guy's are in college? :0
Being a lowly freshman myself I should not have problems posting as long as the character near mine post also.

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:00 pm

I BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm soooo happy you guys kept going with this!!!!!!!!! :D i'm also happy that there's just the right amount of posts that i can catch up with the storyline! :D

once i catch up, i will post something. Just give me uno momento....

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:43 pm

^^ oh and now there where you are Raccoon. Like i said I hate when someone is alone and is limited... so now Cassy is like yo tink i brought the four and the guide to help.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:00 am

Arrgh!! >~<
I totally forgot to inform you guys that I would not be able to post during the weekend cuz I was attending a convention.
You left me in the dust. x.x
It's so hard to catch up, so is it okay if I just chuck in with helping Tinks with his Illusion spell?

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:17 am

Whoopsy sorry TnevdaNai. oh that reminds me! I will be a a anime convention called Ikki-Con in Austin texas on the 28th, 29th, 30th, and 31th of December and I wont be able to post on those days.
Last edited by Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:13 pm

happy new year everyone :)

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:59 am

Domo Arigato MegaKoola12

And as for everyone else:
Happy New Years guys I hope it is bloody brilliant for you all. <33

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!