Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood which Binds

Blood which Binds

a part of “Blood which Binds”, a fictional universe by Mela.

Two factions of vampires locked in eternal war. A coven from each forever bound by the blood spilled between them, thirst for revenge forging the chains. Many years have passed since this feud began, and now they meet again...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood which Binds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Blood which Binds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blood which Binds"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Blood which Binds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Retractable fangs gif still not working!
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LifeAndLove on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Would it be alright if I reserved Sky Ferreira?

Hi Mels, and Dee. ;D

LifeAndLove
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Dee, I got it up! Hahaha... xD Check if it works for ya now.

@Life: Yes of course, dear. ^^ As I haven't roleplay with you before (that I can remember), however, I will be PM'ing you once the character is done, just a little test on your writing. Nothing big. =) Other than that, you're good to go. =)

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:23 pm

I'd like to reserve the Wild&Mysterious Enforcer for the Forebearers (Also, might I change the FaceClaim to Miranda Kerr?)
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LifeAndLove on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Brilliant! I'm pretty new here, so it's not surprising that our paths haven't crossed before now. Oh, and what vampire is she a pet too?
(Great rp, by the way)

LifeAndLove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:29 pm

@Life: She's not a pet to one in particular. ^^ Just the whole coven. One of the vampires might prefer her to other blood types or whatever, though. That'll be found out once all characters are made and so forth. =) And thank you! ^^

@Fox, first I need to know whether you've read the rules. =)

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LifeAndLove on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Got it. I'll try to have her up tonight, but it's quite late here.

LifeAndLove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:52 pm

"Hi Mels and Dee!"

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Life, don't rush. ^^ Nothing good comes out of rushing things.

Fox, lol. xD Alrighty. I'll change the FC for ya, and you'll be receiving a PM once your character is done as well, just so I can check you writing. ^^ Nothing big.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamDone on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi Mels and Dee :)

I'd like to reserve Tyler Hoechlin FC.

IamDone
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OFortune on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Can i reseve the Molly Quinn FC?
Hi Mels and Dee :)

OFortune
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:19 pm

@IamDone: You're very welcome to. ^^ Like with the two others, however, I will need to check your writing, so a PM will be sent your way once you character is done. =) Just a little warning.

@OFortune: I will PM you, sweet. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OFortune on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi, Mela, I got your PM, and I am not entirely sure how to respond, I can't seem to find a respond button anywhere. Is it because I am new on the site, and if so, how do I 'unlock' it? Sorry for being a noob, but I could really use some help please.

OFortune
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:50 pm

You have to post at least five time on the OOC before you can PM people :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OFortune on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Thanks Imagine :) Only two more to go!

OFortune
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Haha, we'll get that up! And no worries.

I was watching Spongebob this morning <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamDone on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Fantastic, I'll get on him as soon as I can. I do have to tell you, however, that I work weekends, so I'm mostly available during the week to post. I hope that's no problem. :/

IamDone
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OFortune on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:30 pm

I submitted my character, and feel free to say if there is anything that needs improvement. This is a really cool RP, and I can't wait to start it :).

OFortune
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Hi Mels and Dee!
Can I reserve Sophia Bush, please?
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!