Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Life With Strangers

Life With Strangers

a part of “Life With Strangers”, a fictional universe by angel51897.

You're going to a boarding school. But the thing is, you know how abnormal you are. Maybe you're part unicorn. Maybe you can fly. It's okay, you'll be fine here.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Life With Strangers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Life With Strangers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Life With Strangers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angel51897
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Life With Strangers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Question: what sort of pictures are you expecting? Real, or anime?

If anime, I'd like to reserve the part-griffon character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Same question also may I have the male that's part Unicorn, I have an idea...
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MiraMija on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:24 pm

can I reserve the water manipulator?
Sofia Sartor: Who are you messer?
Ezio Auditore: Only the most interesting man in your life.

MiraMija
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedEclipse241 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:36 pm

May I reserve the female cloning please?
Jack got yer back, bitches be crazyy

RedEclipse241
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:38 pm

Can I have the female student with telekinesis please?
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:09 pm

@Tsukiakari: I don't mind either real or anime, as long as you have a photo x)

@Everyone else: Sure, I'll reserve your guys' characters right now. By the way, ceh12, NightBlaze has reserved the male unicorn already :( Sorry.

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:51 pm

alright can I take the boy who can communicate with animals

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:04 pm

@ceh12: Sure, your character has now been reserved for you.

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:51 pm

can i has female 6 please?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:27 pm

@emotionless: Sorry, Sunlight has already reserved that with me :( You can reserve any of the other characters if you like though.

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Sorry. Things have come up, and I'm afraid I can't participate in this thread. Please cancel my reservation. Again, sorry.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:40 pm

It's okay :3 I might be able to post as much myself either, and I'm in like, two others right now.

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:38 am

I can take female four if you'd like, i really wouldnt mind. =)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:13 pm

@emotionless: So, you're willing to take up two characters then? I wouldn't mind at all if you do, I just wanna know if you can totally handle it.

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunlight on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Sorry angel51897, but I must drop from this role-play. To the interested parties, I give up my claim to the half-vampire female.

Sunlight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:18 pm

I could take her if you would let me angel also when will we be starting

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:52 pm

@Both parties: Okay, I'll drop the reservation, and I'll let you take up that character. We'll be starting as soon as we get enough guy characters filled up.

EDIT: Never mind about the the guy characters, we can start right about now. :)

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:46 am

alright Ill try and post tommorrow too tired right now sorry

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Just a little heads up Darren can't speak to regular humans with no other background without using broken English which the bold words would be the only ones they hear, just saying...

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!