Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Will to Survive

The Will to Survive

a part of “The Will to Survive”, a fictional universe by pinkamenapoison.

A new disease is sweeping across the US turning those infected into flesh craving monstrosities. They've lost all humanity and their only instinct is to feed. Now with a zombie apocalypse befalling the nation, those immune to the virus but try to survive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Will to Survive”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Will to Survive

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:45 am

mjlavalleejr wrote:For part two we can have someone else host the game. Since pink has not been reliable. That way we can get all the new people in for the next part.

I'd be happy to do it as Wazza already kinda nominated me plus I don't think it will require too much work :) if that's okay with everyone else.

Actually I could set it up today as I have a day off work but still have some paper work to do but I could work around it for one day. We won't start posting on the new one until everyone is finished up here though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Here you go my good people! The second part to our story! Sorry to take your thunder but I had the chance to do it and I figured I would. Hopefully that is okay by everyone else! :)

roleplay/the-will-to-survivethe-armageddon-initi

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Reaper2707 wrote:Here you go my good people! The second part to our story! Sorry to take your thunder but I had the chance to do it and I figured I would. Hopefully that is okay by everyone else! :)

No problem :) I don't mind. It looks great! Really exciting! Yay!

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjlavalleejr on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:54 pm

I joined the new part 2 rp. Just let us know when we should start posting in that one :D

mjlavalleejr
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:27 pm

mjlavalleejr wrote:I joined the new part 2 rp. Just let us know when we should start posting in that one :D

Will do =D

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarliaRhian123 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Reaper2707 wrote:Here you go my good people! The second part to our story! Sorry to take your thunder but I had the chance to do it and I figured I would. Hopefully that is okay by everyone else! :)

Woohoo!
:D

I submitted my character

CarliaRhian123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slipshock on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:16 am

DuBois_Scarlett wrote:
mjlavalleejr wrote:I joined the new part 2 rp. Just let us know when we should start posting in that one :D

Will do =D

Okay so do I re-submit my character and start from my character's beginning in part 2?
I'm sorta confused since I JUST joined THIS rp and apparently it's moving over XD

Slipshock
Member for 12 years
Author Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:36 am

Slipshock wrote:
DuBois_Scarlett wrote:

Will do =D

Okay so do I re-submit my character and start from my character's beginning in part 2?
I'm sorta confused since I JUST joined THIS rp and apparently it's moving over XD

Yep just copy and paste it to a new one in part 2 :) We're not finished here yet so please don't post in part 2 until it is officially started.

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 am

OMGosh you guys! I just posted my last post for A Will to Survive Part 1! So sad . . . but exciting too at the same time! Moving onto bigger and better things, right?!

See you on the other side! . . Soon! lol

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:56 pm

So will we start posting in season 2 now?

Agent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Agent wrote:So will we start posting in season 2 now?

Not now but soon! :D

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:09 am

I hereby declare season 2...OPEN! If you haven't created your characters do so now! I have just made the first official post of Season 2!

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:19 am

Reaper2707 wrote:I hereby declare season 2...OPEN! If you haven't created your characters do so now! I have just made the first official post of Season 2!

WooHoo!

I'll try and get a post in today guys!

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slipshock on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:15 pm

DuBois_Scarlett wrote:
Reaper2707 wrote:I hereby declare season 2...OPEN! If you haven't created your characters do so now! I have just made the first official post of Season 2!

WooHoo!

I'll try and get a post in today guys!

x

So, uh, since I joined so late do I wait until everyone posts first or can I jump in with my character's introduction?
Sorry for annoying you all with all my questions XD

EDIT: Holy SHIT that's a lot of storyline for Part II O.o
Do I have to write that much for an introduction for my character?! I don't even think I have enough time to write that much! (Complaining mode: DONE)

Slipshock
Member for 12 years
Author Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby draketemple on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:12 pm

is it to late to make a character?

draketemple
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!