Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System

Game Over: Character Overview

a part of “GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System”, a fictional universe by Toxica.

When trapped in a universe where worlds were made from the mind of a insanely wicked girl, when forced to play a game that forces the very evil down inside to take action, when the very evil deeds you make are your only escape. What do you do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “GAME OVER: Welcome to Dead System”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Game Over: Character Overview

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:44 pm

ImageCharacter Overview...

Game Over: Welcome to Dead System
Game Over: The Hall of Fame OOC
Game Over: The Hall of Fame Winners
Game Over: The Hall of Fame Losers

I will be keeping track of all player favor points, reputations, bounty, etc. within this thread. If you believe something wrong please look within the history section of your character to make sure and if you see a mistake or feel like a judgement of mine is unfair simply PM me and we shall discuss it, but keep in mind my verdict within the PM is final. Don't be discouraged I make mistakes and am fine with openly apologizing. Keep in mind I will only be keeping and updating active players, any players that loss or won the game will be removed from this thread and their information will be placed within the Hall of Fame. I will make sure to consult with you to make sure I got all the information correct before posting your character's record within the Hall of Fame.

Keep in mind the OOC and IC is the only place I will allow people to post within, every other place stated above is only for you to view. Thank you for understanding. =]
Last edited by Toxica on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toxica
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Game Over: Character Overview

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Example...

Player:
Roleplayer:
Favors:
Important Kills:
Special Skills/Items:
Code: Select all
N/A

N/A

Bounty
N/A

History:
N/A

Player: Alevina Georgiana Ramone
Roleplayer: The*Lucky*Teacup
Favors: 0
Important Kills: 0
Special Skills/Items:
N/A

N/A

Bounty
N/A

History:
N/A

Player: Zachary Ackers
Roleplayer: FamishedPants
Special Skills/Items:
N/A

N/A

Bounty
N/A

History:
N/A

Player: Bennie Dewhurst
Roleplayer: Imbecile
Special Skills/Items:
N/A

N/A

Bounty
N/A

History:
N/A

Player: Desrow Sendall
Roleplayer: KAIRNE
Special Skills/Items:
N/A

N/A

Bounty
N/A

History:
N/A

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toxica
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!