Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Outcasters; continued

The Outcasters; continued

a part of “The Outcasters; continued”, a fictional universe by WhySoSerious?.

This is a remake of the original, created by SmilingNutella. It was recently flagged as closed due to Nutella being inactive. See more inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Outcasters; continued”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Outcasters; continued

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:12 am

Oh or better yet she could develop feelings for Julius. That would be just insane. Which do you think?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:25 am

Judging by what I already know of Erieda, I think it would be out of character for her to fall in love (If that's what you mean by 'feelings') with one of the most evil characters in the roleplay. However, it would bring quite a bit of drama, which I assume is what you want. So yeah, go for it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Lol Not necessarily love but be attracted to and or be charmed by Julius Yes but if you think it'll be too far-fetched then I won't XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:48 pm

No, no, no. Julius is a bad, and I mean extremely bad choice in men. Plus, he's kind of going to marry Tania, so my guess is he'd sooner kill Erieda than bother himself with charming or attracting her. Perhaps Erieda should stick with Kristina's cousin, either that or have her get feelings for Alex or Corbin.

Not Julius, never Julius.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:16 pm

Okay okay I got the point XD Lol no Julius. Um, Okay so now I need to know just how bad Kristina's cousin is gonna be. Then I'll decide XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:13 am

Hey, guys. Sorry, I've been away. I've been really busy at creating my own RP. Oh and by the way, thanks for the help WhySoSerious.
Now I am really behind in the rp, so can someone please tell me what's been going on ???

By the way, here's the link guys, come check it out

alight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Sorry for being inactive. Post Monday!
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:50 pm

I would love for you guys to join my new RP! I need people guys and girls! JOIN PLEASE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR MY RP!

PRETTY PLEASE WITH LOTS OF ***insert favorite thing here*** on top!!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Just created a new roleplay out of pure boredom, you guys can come check it out if you want. c:

roleplay/protect-the-royalty/

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:04 am

Okay sooo XD
First I'd like to be really girly for a second, This a rare so.....*clears throat*
YAY! WEEEEEEDDDDDIIIIING!

Okay so now that that's over,
I too have a new RP and if any of you are fans of Gunslinger Girl then follow the link below.
~Ciao!

Gunslinger Girl: Broken Fratello

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:01 pm

Okay so I've done a sketch of Erieda XD

My cam on my DS sucks on a molecular level so sorry if it looks funny

Alex is gonna be in this pic too once I figure out what he'll be wearing XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:40 am

That's amazing. Love it! Well done. :3

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:24 am

Thanks alot~! I'm fair from finished. I still have to ink and color it aside from putting Alex in there XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:17 pm

CAN'T SEE THE SKETCH!
And also how would you guys feel if Belle was a witch. Since everyone is some kind of species. I felt like she should be a witch.
And I apologize for the late post. I have been having issues!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:46 pm

I know nobodies gonna read it since no one talks to me but it's worth a try, so.....
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SUMMARIZE WHAT THE H*LL IS HAPPENING HERE!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:27 am

Well, Tommy just saved Kristina from her mother, who just so happens to be the elder dragon, and wants Kristina dead so she can stay the elder. 'Dunno what the hell Cameron is doing at the moment x'D

Alex and Erieda just had a fight, but then Erieda talked to Chris and he said he'd go to Thorn, his and Alex's father, to find out what's up with Alex's constant mood swings. Alex and Erieda had the whole 'Do you love me?' conversation, and soon after Alex found Chris dead. He wandered off to dig a grave and Erieda followed. Now Alex is asking for apple juice.

Juliet confessed her liking for Corbin, but he said no, and followed Theresea, who is going to save her mother or whatever and didn't want him to help. Corbin wandered off to the hotel, only to find some big fight between Juliet and Erieda, then Corbin and Juliet went to Corbin's house to chat.

That's about as much as I can explain. c:

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:00 am

Merry Christmas My Fellow Outcasters!! *throws tinsel* Weeeee!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:39 pm

Happy New Year! c':

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:38 am

Happy New Year! *throws confetti*

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:57 pm

I got bored again xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!