Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eternally Missed

Eternally Missed

a part of “Eternally Missed”, a fictional universe by MagicalNeko.

Holdgrafer Estate was once a beautiful mansion in the heart of the noble society, run by the highly-esteemed Lord Holdgrafer, until he fell into scandal and withdrew from the world's sight. And slowly, the scum of the noble world gathered in his misery...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eternally Missed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Eternally Missed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:29 pm

It's true though, and Lovey with vouch for it. Myyyyykaaaaaeeeeellll~ Laaaaureeeeen~~~~ *Q* -drools to death- Yus. And mine have been getting better since whatever the last RP we were in together where I actually had a good character. One day you'll witness Liam and you'll understand. Lovey can vouch for that as well. Because Liam is walking sex. Cyelena... is not my finest moment. I'm rewriting his profile to make it epicker, but we'll just see how that goes. And as for the his relationship with his son.... He adopted him. Scandalously. Cyelena probably hits on him constantly. Cyelena's kind of a sicko in case it wasn't already noted. He's really very messed up, and there is a reason why, and he knows why, but he'll never tell. He wants to be very close with the Prince, though. He likes to be around him, he likes to do things with him and teach him to become a miniature Cyelena, even though that's probably bad.... Yeah.
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Okay, Magiko's getting tired of waiting. I'm going to start writing the first post tonight. So everyone knows.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:06 pm

'O QUEEN OF PATIENCE AND ALL THAT IS FABULOUS.

Sorry for making you wait. I'm nearly finished Cargeus' profile. Check it out when you get the chance - so you can correct anything, and I can fiddle with it to make it all proper and jive with The Queen's. Oof. The Prince and the Queen are going to have one messed up, confusing relationship, I can already tell.

The Queen: "You have to wear this. You have to. Pleasepleasepleaseplease."
The Prince: "What is-.. I don't even. Fine."
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Not gonna lie, HoneyBuns, Cargeus is sexy shit and I love him.

Also.... I'm working on a new RPG template and a new RP to go with it... because I have my spark back. Yaaaay. There'll be lots of alcohol and probably weed-smoking, and possibly some sexual innuendo and a shit ton of snow. So basically reminiscent of that RP of Juicey's and I didn't think about that until now, so I might have to change it a little so it's less like hers, but it would be awesome if we could get Juicey back and in it because we all came together as a foursome in that RP around Christmas. So. It would be nice.

So yeah.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yolo on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:30 pm

So does that mean this rp isn't going to start?

Yolo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBursts on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:42 pm

TINARIO. SHALL BE DONE. TODAY.

I don't know why I undertook changing him cause now I just.... Wanna make it so long.

But it'll be done I swear to it.

And Magiko..... Dude, you know I'm all up in that.

Edit: = -= The name. It was the damn name that was making it impossible to submit Tinario! FUCK! What the hell? Bullshit. BULLSHIT! -kicks over a chair- I'm pissed off now. But Tinario is done so I'm going to worry about it. I won't worry about it at all. Also, Magiko..... You know I'm in that right? Pre-reserve me a space because you know we are in the shit now.

Edit 2: Since this site's SQL insists on fucking Tinario over no matter what I do. If you want to see him he's here: Tinario It's my personal character site so look around if you want.... Not much to see.
Something That's Original And Unique And Creative.

NeonBursts
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:49 pm

@Yolo: No, we're still going to go ahead with this one, definitely. Don't worry.

@Lovereeny: My God this site hates you. Your characters are too sexy for it, obviously. Too one look at Tinario and had a meltdown.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:23 pm

ALMOST FINISHED.

SERIOUSLY. And I agree. We've got a sexy-load of characters all up in here. Also, Tinario and Cargeus need to be best friends, because that would upset everyone in the estate. What's up with RPGateway hating on your profiles? I can see it, but when I click it, it just leads me to a weird error page. I perused yer' website.

HOT DAYUMMM. To both of your characters.

EDIT: I'm just gonna keep adding to his profile. Bhahaha.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:45 pm

I have to add more of my characters to that site because.... No wait. Do I have Liam up there, because it's not cool if I don't. He's like... my favourite. Kinda. Actually, Zoey's my favourite. Who's Zoey you say? Well. You'll just have to wait and see~

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBursts on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Lyn is still my favourite ever. Like. EVER. Ever, ever, ever.

NeonBursts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Hey~
Just wondering if the suitor and duchess are still up for grabs? A friend (duchess) and I (suitor) are thinking of joining. :D

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBursts on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Go for it. My Magiko Kitten would very much appreciate it.

Cause........ Mykajii said so.

And I talk to her on the phone.

So it's all cool.

NeonBursts
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!