Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: The Gilded Age

Star Wars: The Guilded Age

a part of “Star Wars: The Gilded Age”, a fictional universe by Gray.

The Galaxy is at peace, once and for all, though not all is like it seems. Join a band of elite team members who rise up to take on a new challenge, or become the Sith and destroy them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: The Gilded Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Wars: The Guilded Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac the Impaler on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:55 am

Dammit Life, always spying on me and stealing my ideas :p My character is going to kill your character and then he will be the most awesome Miraluka/Mandalorian in the Galaxy!!1!11! Bwahahahahahahaha!!one1!!1

Seriously though, where do you get your art? I've had to resort to drawing stuff myself (because I couldn't find what I wanted on the google machine) and it's turned out to be a long and slow process that is of frustratingly poor quality.

Our core is madness. Our prime directive is murder. We came to rule the Earth not because we were the strongest or the smartest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mac the Impaler
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:19 am

I have no idea what you're talking about, I obviously draw all of my pictures.

And you shouldn't be speaking that way to your Mand'alor! On your knees before I decide to take your knees away, along your legs... and probably the rest of you too. I'm thinking a circular saw, but a fireaxe might be less messy; I only want blood of the worthy covering me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:22 pm

Directed at the both of you'se.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:26 pm

oh wow.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Gonna be honest, if my second character gets done before the rest of yours, I'm just going to usurp the throne and get some whips shipped in and hire a few dominatrices with the drug money I know Gray's stashed under his GM chair.

Until that inevitable time of rebellion and glory comes, do you know the explanations for how we all wind up on Dathim, Wudge?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:41 am

THE MAGIC HAND OF THE FORCE SHALL GUIDE YOUU~~~

Seriously though, talk to me and Gray; we'll establish some backstory relations and reasons. Or else you can crash on the planet through force coincidence. Anything you can come up with--Zinis is actively going to be inviting people down for super happy friendship funtimes so that's always available.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:39 pm

Mufunfnf. Love me some whips, Life.

Just tidying up background history's. Super happy friendship funtimes -- with all those crazy love bonfires. It'll just be like Mars Needs Moms.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:41 pm

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:35 pm

I'm surprised it's taken me this long to write a character sheet! GAH I'M NOT EVEN DONE! <.< As soon as I am though, I'll go ahead, approve everyone else, and then start first post.

Gray
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:48 pm

...... Gray's a giant derp. We already decided to approve everyone else last night, remember? AND WE DID.

You guys can go check that out on the tab, you'se all in. <3 -celebratory confetti tossing-

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:56 pm

-Jumping- Yay! I won oh yeah still have to go kill chit nvm.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Wudge, there's like 4 unaccepted profiles. I was referring mostly to those. :3 NOW WHO'S THE DOOFUS!

Gray
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Yeah, that'll be four of our profiles you gooby doofus. >:P
I see you accepted Jadeling though. Y U DO THIS WHEN SHE AIN'T DONE. Oh well, that just means I'll have to put in the effort to try to finish her tonight.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:36 pm

cause he wanted to torture you and make you hustle to finish it.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:53 pm

GODDAMN GRAY YOU MANIPULATIVE JERK!!! -fist shake-

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:06 pm

-Giggles- I'm gonna blow sith's heads to bits with a sniper rifle.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Wudge, you know you still love me. :3 Even if I am a Jerk. JUST BE GLAD I DON'T POP OPEN MY TENTATIVE OTHER CHARACTER. I'd make them hang around you and annoy the shit out of you. ALL GODDAMNED DAY.

And Holo. Get ready. I personally only have 1 or 2 sections to finish before I post.

Gray
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac the Impaler on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:07 am

--NEWS FLASH--

I just got told that my family is going away for Christmas and they expect me to come along. As a result of this I will have no Internet access from the 25th of December to the 3rd of January. I will try and get my sheet done before then, but I will probably miss the start of the RP and have to jump in somewhere, later.

Just thought I'd let you guys know so you aren't worrying about me for the next two weeks :p

Mac the Impaler
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:16 am

-Runs-

-whistle blows- foul early start.

"dammit." -punches the ref.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:46 am

I will have no Internet access from the 25th of December to the 3rd of January

I think we'll be starting before then, buuuut you've reminded me that on the 30th to the 4th, you guys probably won't see much of me--maybe less of Gray, too. New Years and holidays, y'know. xD

... Holy shit it's only five days until Christmas. Jinkies.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!