Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Place Called Here

A Place Called Here

a part of “A Place Called Here”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

There is a place called here. Where the time is always. The people are there but not here. And fate and love are found.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Place Called Here”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Place Called Here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Place Called Here"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: A Place Called Here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:00 pm

I want in this roleplay NOW! >)>_<)>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:02 pm

I am glad you like the idea xD I had writers block for a few months... But finally I was inspired :P

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:29 pm

What inspired you to write this?
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:32 pm

A really really weird dream o.o ... Thats where I get msot of my inspirations xD most of the time i turn them into poems or short stories and post them on my Deviantart o,o But this time i mixed several ideas and created this rp ^///^ maybe one day in the future il write a book with similar idea but who knows :P

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:40 pm

CookieCupcake wrote:A really really weird dream o.o ... Thats where I get msot of my inspirations xD most of the time i turn them into poems or short stories and post them on my Deviantart o,o But this time i mixed several ideas and created this rp ^///^ maybe one day in the future il write a book with similar idea but who knows :P

Can I see your Deviantart?

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:45 pm

^////////^"""" ummm if you want im not the best writer... See I learned french before english... so my french grammar and spelling messes up my english not only my writing but also when i talk quite often but ummm here. http://hidding-in-sight.deviantart.com/ I recently put some of m minecraft stuff on there but look in my gallery and you shall find my writing.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:40 am

Okay, so your idea intrigued me. And while I haven't exactly been in the mood to write anything I still really felt like joining. At the moment I'm in between being not-interested-in-writing-at-all and really-really-really-want-to-write-something!

My other RP's at the moment are slow but take up a lot of my time, so I'm hoping that this will be an RP that will be quick and flow!
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:43 am

Adantas wrote:Okay, so your idea intrigued me. And while I haven't exactly been in the mood to write anything I still really felt like joining. At the moment I'm in between being not-interested-in-writing-at-all and really-really-really-want-to-write-something!

My other RP's at the moment are slow but take up a lot of my time, so I'm hoping that this will be an RP that will be quick and flow!

You and me both... I havent been on this site for awhile cause my older RP's slowed down then everyone but me stopped posting... I'm hoping this will be on of those more easy flowing ones where people can just be more creative and have fun with it. That's why I left the plot a little vague because im hoping everyone sort of develops the ideas together. Adding more onto the plot and the sub plot, adding maybe even some romance adventure mystery there's so much available because Here is a place designed in vagueness with doorways to millions upon millions of places, times, incidents, and memory's.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:49 am

You are brilliant and I applaud you. I've been trying to find an Rp to fill this gap I have but I've been reluctant to do so. And then yours came along and I'm was like "Well! I think this may just be it."

It will be interesting and I can't wait to start! Marpe will be a bit fiesty to start off with and as for romance, well... I'm not too sure yet. Men are still unknown to her and she has been raised to hate them. So it will be interesting. Of course I could always make her homosexual but I'm not particularly interested in that avenue.

Just a question... Where would we start? Just as a beginning.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:55 am

Good point and good question. To your point I say thats one of the joys of RP you can slowly make your characters adapt and grow and change as they learn lessons and trevel to new environments thats kind of a theme to this Plot... I set it up so each character can change or adapt... My own will probably mature a little... She super happy go lucky but she will probably mature in the way of learning its ok to admit anger and sadness and she will mature by helping others... So yay

To your question I say probably when they arrive then they can meet each other. I wanted at first to just make them start on there own planets but I worried it may take to long so I say start at there arrival to Here.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:03 am

Exactly and I think that's what attracted me here. Marpe has a lot of potential to develop. So that's pretty exciting!

Cool... I'm now really eager to get started!

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:08 am

I'm glad :P weve got 91 views so hopefully more people will join.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:11 am

Yes indeed, either that or it's been me and you clicking on and off a lot of times XD

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:20 am

Theres a high probability its just us :P BUT I CAN HOPE!!!

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:22 am

I hope more people join too :D

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:45 am

More people is generally always good ;)

But for the moment, I was just thinking how characters could interact. I think Marpe would warm up to Eden and eventually think of herself as her protector, although she might get annoyed with her perkiness. But as for Daniel she won't trust him and will most likely try to kill him, but of course since the reason she's here was because she killed men it deeply disturbed her and ergo she probably won't be that sure of that idea, however that doesn't mean she won't be rude to him and be mean to him. She'll probably see him as a slave. Actually she will be a bully to him and unless he stands up to her she will see him as week.

Just writing down my thoughts :P

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rylie Renae on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:09 am

Okay, so I would have joined last night, but I was very tired, and so I only got a general idea of my character in my head and didn't write it down. It shouldn't be too long before I have her up, but I also have an idea for another character, so I was wondering if making two would be okay.

Rylie Renae
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:19 pm

What the crap is a badger mole?
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Excellent more people.

And it's called Google, hun. It's this wonderful thing that if you don't know something you can search for it! You should try it some time, maybe it'll answer your enquiry instead of you posting uselessness here n.n
Last edited by Adantas on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!