Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Of the Pagelings: Another Chapter

Of the Pagelings: Another Chapter

a part of “Of the Pagelings: Another Chapter”, a fictional universe by Beach-Born-Boy.

Beings born from the thoughts and feeling behind stories, evil motives to exploit their power, a slowly dying race and the fate of the world all at stake as pairs and trios work towards a common goal without realizing it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Of the Pagelings: Another Chapter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Of the Pagelings: Another Chapter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:31 am

Finally got a chance! Unfortunately work noon-8:30 tomorrow so I must sleep but I'll post in Reign when I get home tomorrow Qaida!
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenyx on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:29 pm

ahh! i will post today >.< i just got home from out of town yesterday xD so post will be up tonight!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lenyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Yay!!! Fights and drama!! They can ALL go to the football game!!! YAYYAYAYAYYYY that is if Kai believes Takashi that she is the good guy.. WOOO. Okay. I know you're at work currently BBB, butttttttttt when you come back, could you tell me who Lydia's ward is? So I can pull her into the RP? And possibly Nivosity as well, considering they haven't posted yet. ^^
SuperNinjaRoo

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:11 am

Hi guys, just dropping in to let you know that I'll be out of town for a week, I'm going to Reno to visit family and shall return on either Sunday or Monday :) Happy New Year everyone!!!
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WalterF on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:25 pm

So Qaida is back now? We get to start again? ^_^
Forgive me for being new. :p

WalterF
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:33 pm

I was going to ask that too!!! Haha.

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:29 am

I hope so. Been pretty bored. Remade another old RP of mine too.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:30 am

Oh really? Did you see that someone remade Avatar? Or is that the one you're talking about? I joined ^^

Oh yeah, and me and Crimson are collaborating on an RP, it's coming along quite nice actually, do when we are finished, you can take a look if you'd like (:

And who is going to be Lydia's ward? Fletcher or James?

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:43 pm

I didn't remake it, I might and not sure, probably Fletcher though. Idk for sure.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:01 pm

I has returned!! I returned Sunday lol, but I didn't do anything sunday cuz I was sooooo tired. Okay, I have some errands to do and then I shall be back and I shall post here!! :D Totally looking forward to it ;) I promise to have a post up in here today guys!!! :D Be back in a few!

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:14 pm

That's cool i'll be at work until like 11 so no rush.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WalterF on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:28 pm

yayyy! *is exhausted however* I shall try to post tomorrow.

WalterF
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:48 pm

I posted! Kai is freaking out XD come to think of it, so is Lydia haha. I tagged Fletcher and James cause I didn't know which one she was looking for, since you haven't for sure decided yet. I took her to the park though, easily setting up Fletcher should we decide to go with that.

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WalterF on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:46 pm

*posted* Well, Fletcher would certianly love you if you gave Lydia as a Guardian, seeing how desperate he is for one.

WalterF
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:04 pm

I'll get on it.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WalterF on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:07 pm

So.... Who's posting next?

WalterF
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:40 pm

I was waiting for Ninja to post before I continued... I suppose if nothing happens I could post tomorrow with Ryu and Adelaide :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WalterF on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:05 am

Hmm, Kay.... *feels like poking Ninja*

WalterF
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:33 pm

.... >.>

*Pokes Ninja repeatedly*

Oye!!!!! Oye!!!!! Ninja!!!! Come back to us!! :*(

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:44 pm

I am so sorry!! I am about to post! I thought I posted in here that this is exam week... I have been so busy. And ugh!! I'm sorry!!! >.>

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!