Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

White Group.

White Group.

a part of “White Group.”, a fictional universe by Bosch.

A Steampunk Western RP about a group of Thieves and Assassins. Storytellers who like epically long posts are the target group. We’re all about dark situations and character development.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “White Group.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: White Group.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Cool man no rush, I’ll be back. Assuming I don’t get murdered over Halloween or whatever. Tis the season.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bosch
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Hey! So I got a post up!! But I'm not sure if it's what you wanted??? I didnt know how to end it.. So I hope its ok... if not, let me know where to fix it up and I will!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:45 am

No it fine, good job. I know it’s kind of a shift in terms of style but it will become clearer when we get these first jobs over us. The way to work it is end your post the second your character achieves or fails their objective.

Bosch
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:59 am

Add what's the story man?

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:12 pm

sorry sorry. This weekend I'll get it.
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:32 am

Ok so there you have it the White Group is finished. It’s not the way I would have wanted to end it but we were so close to the end and It just didn’t feel right leaving it unfinished.

I hope I tied up most of the plot and gave a satisfactory end to all the characters. I guess I might revisit the setting some day, for now though I just wanted to thank everyone who was involved and helped me build this world, it’s been a great ten months and easily the most fun I’ve had while RPing. I think I got really lucky with the people who joined as you all just got it pretty much from the get go and everyone told some awesome stories here. It’s really a shame not more people will get to enjoy them but I enjoyed each and every post and I thank you for the effort you all put into it.

Anyway perhaps we’ll RP again someday and good luck to everyone.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:49 pm

I'll be honest Bosch I teared up. It was a great year working with you guys. Jesus that was good. Thank you.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!