Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Dresdenverse: Our Story

a part of “The Dresdenverse: Our Story”, a fictional universe by Sneakyrio.

Enter a world full of Wizards, Faeries, Vampires, Demons and all other manner of creatures from the spooky side of life. Join the fight on the streets of San Francisco against a tide of spooks for the fate of the city alongside a Motley crew of the Occult

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dresdenverse: Our Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:11 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Dresdenverse: Our Story"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Dresdenverse: Our Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:11 pm

I believe In Faeries and I'd like to be apart of this RP.
May I have a White Court Vampire Please and can she have like a split personality?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechScience on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:22 pm

I may make a Wizard and a Human

TechScience
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:48 pm

Oh this looks awesome i believe ill be making a shapeshifter for this and maybe a vampy :-)
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:07 pm

*glomps Echo*

Make a Vamp!

Oh btw
[code][*/code]
Just remove the * for the CS's XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorrificReverie on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:26 pm

I believe in faeries O.O
and I shall create a Scion :D

HorrificReverie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:50 pm

*huggs Malice* okay for you i will :D

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:43 pm

YAY! *claps*

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Um...I think I may cry! You guys can have literally whatever you want. Well I'm so excited now!!

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:03 pm

YAY! I'll have my character in shortly!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Oh God....our first character, a gay Scion. I don't have to have Cassandra's Tears to know that Jude is going to have a break down in the foreseeable future.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:20 pm

My Character is in XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Hey Malice, sent you a pm.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:01 pm

I sent in my shifter, will work on my vamp soon

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Alright, great work guys, keep'em coming. Everybody who has submitted a character is in so far. We've got a Scion, a White Court and a Weretiger. We are look'in good so far.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:58 pm

and my vamp is in :-)

looking forward to this starting

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Are you still accepting characters for this rp?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:45 am

Yes, yes we are

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vormund on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:18 am

I hope you guys will be able to handle me and my crazy train of thought.

Vormund
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:30 pm

So is it possible for me to make another character? Or do you just want one character per person?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!