Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Disney's Magical Island

Disney's Magical Island

a part of “Disney's Magical Island”, a fictional universe by KittyKLL.

You are a Disney character and one day you find yourself on an island, without any memories except one. (Literate and Committed Role-players only. REVAMP, Open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Disney's Magical Island”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Disney's Magical Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:41 pm

So anyone notice NONE of Robin's roomate's creators have shown any signs of life lately?

:c

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Seriously? Awww man that sucks :( You could always ask Gaston if he can come and sleep in the same bed? he won't mind... at all ;P XDD
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Run, Robin. Run. D:

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Lets not and say we didn't.

ALSO

ROBIN HAS NO SEX BUDDY! WTF

*Throws table*

*Table hits Gaston*

NOT YOU.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Uhhh I don't know when I can post :O I can try tonight but I don't know I have other things to catch up on and then well maybe Friday night I'll get time but Saturday and Sunday I am busy. (Save Sunday night but probably have homework to do.)

Anyway later tonight or hopefully Friday night. Will be my available times to post I guess, Things should smooth out soon! :O

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malfunction on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 am

YES, IT'S STARTED. 8D

I'm going to start working on my posts right now and hopefully have them posted today as well. If not, tomorrow will be the day!

EDIT:
So my posts won't be finished today because of school. Friday I will hopefully be free seeing as I'm trying to finish everything I have to do tonight in order to have my weekend free.
Last edited by Malfunction on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Malfunction
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:55 am

*Gaston reflects the table with his giant chin*

Gaston: I think I must have scared you with my shining smile and beautiful hair. Why dont you come closer so I can comfort you. ;P

I just realised, Gaston is French. He is basically just France from Hetalia xD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKLL on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:37 pm

@Dee; Would you like Aurora to visit Flynn?

Everyone your so entusiastic, its cuteee <33

KittyKLL
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Oooooh that'd be fantastic :D

Thank you!
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKLL on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:58 pm

Alrighty Dee, I shall post soon, meaning tonight., aka hopfully the next hour or so haha

KittyKLL
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:16 pm

Thank you <3

Awesomeeeeeee

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:20 pm

My posts are so much shorter than everyone else's! I'm barely skimping the 300 mark every time! *grumble* My computer broke, so I'm strictly on my phone. Have been for a few weeks, actually. But I AM getting my computer fixed, and it should be back TOMORROW! So, I shall start writing like I want to, not stopping when my poor, broken fingers start yelling at me to stop typing... my digits want to kill me, I swear.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:50 pm

I have gotten around to my posting! Finally! :D I have posted for Naomi, Pooh, and Jane :) So I am caught up on that.

Also I was going to do Jane's relations but I am no longer allowed to edit my post.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:57 pm

I'll be waiting until Rose comes along to wake up Flynn :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:17 pm

Sorella:
Do you have Pooh immediately seeing Rapunzel and Casey in the kitchen? Because they live in a different house than him- Pooh lives with Hook and Meg. ^_^
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:44 pm

I was talking about the kitchen, yes.

Everyone is being confusing about it all .-. like I think some people think they all live in one big building so I've been going along with what I've read.. although I was sure there were separate cabins.

EDIT: Ohh never mind.. totally forgot about who was roomies with who x_x I'm so stupid! Anyway just because I don't want to go edit or anything, lets just say Pooh found them in their kitchen or whatever xD

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:45 am

So, I was trying to explain this RP to a friend (who is clueless when it comes to RP) and the more I explained this, the more I realized how awesome of a book this would make. That makes me all the more exited. Also, MY BABY IS FIXED AND I AM SO HAPPY! I'm going to edit my last post to reflect this, because I am no longer phone-bound. WOOOT!!

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKLL on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:22 am

I'm so sorry for being awful and promising to reply and not, but I have replied now so forgivness?

KittyKLL
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malfunction on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:21 am

So the internet at my dad's place isn't working so when I spent the weekend at his place, I couldn't get as much as I hoped to get done. I did get Rey's post finished and posted since he has more interaction with people and all. Adam's post will either be out tonight as well (if I find that I can finish it) or tomorrow.

EDIT:
Added Adam's post into with Rey's. ^^
Last edited by Malfunction on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Malfunction
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CielleAmor on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:03 pm

I apologize for being M.I.A. this weekend. I work at a hotel in the Washington DC area, and as you can imagine it has been a crazy weekend here with the Presidential Inauguration. I'll be catching up very soon!

CielleAmor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!