Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Champion's Island

Kanto Discussion Area

a part of “Pokemon: Champion's Island”, a fictional universe by fullmetal642.

The Greastest Masters and Coordinators are called to mysterious island

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Champion's Island”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Kanto Discussion Area

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:26 am

All Kanto Representatives can discuss what they wish there relationships are with each other.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Kanto Discussion Area

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anastasia's Arrow on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:23 pm

For anyone from the Kanto region or anyone that has visited there, I'd love for my character to have met at least one other person, since she travels often. :) Just let me know if you want our characters to have a prior knowledge of each other!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anastasia's Arrow
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:05 pm

I know that I'm a Sinnoh Frontier Brain, but I know that Jared traveled through Kanto with his family for some time (about 3 years from the ages of 12-15) I know that's not the ideal age/time considering he's 26 currently, but heck bonds can still happen at young ages XD

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Hey, Aisling is now on and he had grown up in the Kanto and was there traversing the entire region 30 - 10 years ago (he was age 1 - 21 at those times.) For the past 9 years, he has been traversing the various regions of the world--Hoenn was 9 - 6 years ago, Unova was 6 - 2 years ago, and Sinnoh was most recent.

I was wondering if we could get our characters to have met earlier, Anastasia and Gil. I think that would be pretty cool!
--
When you accept reality, you give into it, give in to the power of a system that you can deny--a mockery of all that has come together to bring you where you are today.
~~Argo Yamato

ArgoYamato
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jusan Kikan on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Hey everyone, I'm new to the whole "Roleplaying Online", and I can't wait to start. If anyone has any suggestion for me it'll help a lot. Thanks

Jusan Kikan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jusan Kikan on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Sorry, I'm not able to PM message anyone, and so here' the only way for me ge this url to you FullMetal

http://lh6.ggpht.com/-MiL80MuuDdE/RnbJW ... groups.jpg

Thank you

Jusan Kikan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:22 am

Code: Select all
[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/-MiL80MuuDdE/RnbJW_nEWxI/AAAAAAAAB4M/c8DrZ9EOB5k/anime_boy_studying_from_shota-yaoi-zone_msngroups.jpg[/img]

This should do

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:31 am

Did you just get that link from a Hentai website?!

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:37 am

Lloyd999 wrote:Did you just get that link from a Hentai website?!

Why do you say tha-

[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/-MiL80MuuDdE/RnbJW_nEWxI/AAAAAAAAB4M/c8DrZ9EOB5k/anime_boy_studying_from_shota-%20%20%20%20yaoi-zone%20%20%20%20%20_msngroups.jpg[/img]

Nevermind.

Wait, not even my zone.

-jumps on...damn...sinnoh has no epic flying dragons-

-jumps on starly and flies off-

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jusan Kikan on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:01 pm

All I did was search the picture on google images, and I put the picture in full view with the white background thing. And then I just copy the link, I didn't know it came from a hentai site (until recently of course).

Oh I updated my character Fullmetal

Jusan Kikan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jusan Kikan on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:49 am

Now I'm done, it's all finished. And thanks again Fullmetal on helping me out with my character. I really appericiated it.

Jusan Kikan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Kanto champion reserver here.
I just wanna say Haine is almost done, and ready to go. Just cleaning up errors and such.
So yeah, have any ideas about anything or if a relation should go between them [not love >>] please ask :D
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:51 pm

@Dreamer well after Seth became the frontier brain he traveled alot so most likely could have ran into anyone. Sinnoh 1-16, Hoen 16-17, Kanto 17-19, Unova 19-
Those who can't except change will learn only to fear it when change happens.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:11 am

@Dreamer: For my character, Aisling, it really depends on how involved Haine is with the various Pokemon Crime Syndicates and Activist groups! If your character has, at any point of time, in the last 20 - 8 or 5 - present years, been fighting against the Crime Syndicates, PM me about it! (It might take me about 8 hours to respond, though...)

See you all on the boats tomorrow!

ArgoYamato
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Well im deciding to post tmmr but it seems like kanto is way ahead. Plus people seem inactive. Really i think a time skip is in order dispite the fun we kanto people are having XD anyways ill post soon

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:10 am

Oh no, no, no... I'm having waaaaay too much fun in the Kanto. Couldn't we just wait 'till the others get on their respective boats?

I plan to sink our boat and jack a Team Rocket Speeder Ship (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HSV-2_Swift) and proceed from there! ^_^ (Anyone want to object?)

ArgoYamato
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!