Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

HMSTCK

HMSTCK, An OC Story

a part of “HMSTCK”, a fictional universe by Daxion.

This is an RP based on the webcomic Homestuck with OC's inserted.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “HMSTCK”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: HMSTCK, An OC Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:45 pm

My bad, but I was waiting for the other chars to post. I didn't want to leave them behind, but I might as well post now.
Timezones....................

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Thank you, I'll be replying withing the next week. I appreciate it. :)
Let me tell you about Homestuck...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Daxion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:12 am

Ok. It might take me a little longer than a week. Potentially. Because I have a major case of writer's block. Kinda have to become a hypocrite here, so sorry about that.

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:24 pm

Perhaps we should introduce Jack Noir and the exiles?

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:46 am

Perhaps...though Zuriik and Danavel's universe would not have survived long enough for exiles (and would be in a black hole anyways). However, for the other universe, the human OC one, I see no reason why not to do it. At least, an exile for every character but Fastus. For reasons later explained, he would not have need of an exile. That reminds me, the First Guardian of the human OC session is still unmentioned. It wouldn't be Becquerel (same First Guardian on the same planet means same people playing the session, obviously not in this case), though there is no reason why it cannot be Doc Scratch. At least a different iteration of him. Or the First Guardian could just be an entirely new character. I suppose that it is first-come, First Guardian in that sense. Whoever decides to introduce him/her/it shall make them official HMSTCK canon. That is different from Homestuck canon by the way, our story's title has no vowels. And is in all caps.

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Alrighty then, two quick things.
1: If any of you want your human OC's to be trolled by Zuriik, send me a PM and we'll conduct conversation. Though I can't speak for 0neTailedf0x, I think the same applies for him and Danavel.
2: Just a quick helpful thing, for color typing. This is something that I use for most of the colors of Homestuck stuff: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Color

And yay, I just posted for the first time in at least a week! Success. Oh, and happy Valentines day. I'm not going to post another "special." Because Zuriik has kindly informed me that if he has to "act" in another one of those, he will be forced to saw his own horns off. So yeah, not going to happen. (Also it was stupid as all fuck. I still hate myself for posting it.)

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Could all Human OC's please report to http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/Earth for the memo conversation. Thank you very much, I eagerly await all of your responses.

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:22 am

Happy 4/13 everybody!
<:D

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Mon May 13, 2013 9:56 pm

...okay. I started this RP...so I'm going to call it. HMSTCK...is dead. Plain and simple. It had a failing of it's major characters for too long...and now it is no more. But it did have a good run. A really good run. And I'm proud that I was able to help craft a story that lasted as long as it did and was a high quality as it was. Though it does bring me some sorrow to announce now that the story of Zuriik and Danavel, of Freddy and Gales, of Callus and Fastus and Keni and Helix, and even that motherfucker the Omega, comes to a close at this rather unsatisfactory point. I still had a lot planned for this little adventure. *sighs* But...yeah, that's it. If you want me to tell you what would have happened, or at least what I imagined it would, if the RP were to have continued, just...send me a PM and I'll do my best to respond. It's been an honor writing with you gentlemen and gentlewoman. *salutes with a soft smile* Till we meet again.
Daxion, singing off for the last time.

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!