Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Lovely Ones

The Lovely Ones

a part of “The Lovely Ones”, a fictional universe by supertoastgirl.

Gilded halls and chambers composed completely of silver, beautiful women clad in diamonds, and handsome men with crystals in their eyes. Enter into a world of corruption, intrigue and deception dark enough to make you look for the light switch.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lovely Ones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Lovely Ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:20 pm

OH MY GOD THE GREAT CATSBY

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Oh my God, isn't it just amazing?! I loved the Great Gatsby- I can't wait until the new movie with Leo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire comes out!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:48 pm

AAAAHAHA! It's too goood! Too good!

Also, I'm gonna wait for Finley to respond before I post for Rory.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:17 pm

I'll have a post up tomorrow! :D

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:45 pm

Oh my goodness... Vivian's gonna lose it!! 0_0

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:08 am

Oh my gosh, Vivian's post is so sad.
I almost feel mean, since it's both of my characters that are being mean to her!

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conspicuousconartist on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Atlas is going to kill the head of security on my next post. Which hopfully I will finish after I get out of work tonight.

conspicuousconartist
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:10 pm

I'm so sorry guys I've had quiz after quiz after quiz, and then a test tomorrow, and then SAT the day after. I'll try to have a post up, this is FIRST on my list!

confidence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:40 pm

It's all good, don't worry about it! I understand!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Finally posted! At quarter to three in the morning... I am exhausted, so huge apologies for any mistakes, especially with Philip's post as that one really was written as I was falling asleep.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Ahh! I forgot to mention that I'm going to gone basically all this week. I'm going to Texas. -_-
I'm going to try to respond before my leave~!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:45 pm

That was not what I was expecting to post for Vivian.
But... Anyway I posted!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Meh... Awkwardly just posted something in here that was meant for a different RP. Gahhh.
Just.. Ignore. Me.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:30 pm

I'm still alive, everyone! The school play just ended and I have like two days until tryouts begin for the next one...uh, I'll try to post as soon as I can but I'm sort of exhausted, too.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Great!! I'm glad you're not dead. Spring is always chaotic. I just got home from ACDA and I am sooo exhausted. I'm going to try to post soooon.. Along with something from Rory.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Hope you had a nice time in Texas :) and I hope the play went well, Scarlett Loup :)

It's so busy around this time of year. But on Wednesday 27th I finish school for 3 weeks. I have to spend it revising for major exams two weeks after I get back, but it's still going to be so nice to have a break :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:27 pm

The play went pretty well, thanks :D

And, after this week, I go on spring break- woo!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Texas was just great. Too much fun. By the way everyone, Southern hospitality is real. Totally real.

Scarlet, what play did you do?

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conspicuousconartist on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:13 am

spring break got a little crazy for me, it ended with a huge hangover, a large debt, a sore throat, blackmail, and a really bad break up (not mine). Anywho, now that my real life has experienced some drama... I'm ready to kill a room full of people. Sorry it's taking so long, Will Post Soon.

conspicuousconartist
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Sounds like an exciting Spring Break :p My holidays are rarely that eventful. The highlight is usually getting to stay in bed til lunchtime :)

This is still alive and well though, right? I'm getting worried :S

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!