Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Birth of a Village

Naruto: Birth of a Village

a part of “Naruto: Birth of a Village”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[Private RP between CNAGamer, Kaname_Takashi, Arik223, Sammael & Sicariius]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: Birth of a Village”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: Birth of a Village

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Read both Midroi and Tsukiyo and love them, my character will probably be effected a lot by both of them haha. With what I have so far she's rather socially ignorant and proper/strict. I found the OC I made in like middle school for Naruto and was going to use her but her stroyline wouldn't fit into this one....so new character it was! XD I'm kind of pleased with what I have so far and will post it up as a WIP when I get home from work (which is where I am now, shame on me!).

EDIT: My WIP is up. I'll keep working on it, but I wanted to get what I had up for now. :]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:17 am

...you know...it's been awhile since I've read/seen Naruto and looking through some pictures I have learned a horrifying truth...one of my favorite characters DIED!!!!! I cried D:
"And she spoke, 'What is life's purpose?' to which he replied, 'It has no purpose. We live, we die. It's as simple as that.'"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:38 am

I so know which one you're talking about! When CN mentioned a Naruto RP I started reading over the things that I've missed and BAM! Kishimoto totally screws me over once more! I'm going to write a very angry fan letter to him!

...Just kidding...maybe...XD He did virtually ruin one of the pairings I was hoping for though. So thank you Kishimoto, thank you! D:

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:42 am

...yes...let's all thank Mr. Kishimoto for totally doing that D:

I was so for that pairing and then all of a sudden, WHAM!! I get smacked in the face with THIS!! Why Mr. Kishimoto....why!! ToT

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am

I know! This is the third fricken time he's done this to me...the second of those doesn't actually count, but when it happened I was totally devastated! I swear he just wants to destroy all happiness his fans have because he keeps killing people off!...Or in a certain other case, making them so stupid it's frustrating...*coughSasukecough*

I love how we're beeing terribly subtle so we don't spoil anything for those who haven't read it yet haha. XD

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:49 am

Yep...gotta love our ninja skillz!! >:D

Speaking of Sasubutt...what happened to him o_O?

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:54 pm

He's being an emo-biatch...like usual. I'm really wondering what Kishimoto is going to do with him because frankly, Sasuke's seeming a bit counter productive. >_>

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:56 pm

I hope he pulls a Neji >_>

Although maybe someone just thrusts him in front of an attack...that would be better :D

But that's why everyone loves sasuke!...they should replace Everyone loves Raymond for Everyone Loves Sasuke!!!!!!!....with all the exclamation marks XD

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Lol, yeah I don't even know why I like him...Itachi was s cooler more complex character.

...I still keep hoping Sasuke's going to get with Sakura though. Nothing will make me rofl more than a pink haired Uchiha boy! Nothing!

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:33 am

Samm, that was like, the best fan art ever! Well, it was a really, really sad thing, cause I did like Neji...but that fan art is good.

So, we just need Scicariius's character, and Arik's character, and we can start this....and in all actuality, we can start this already and have them come in when they complete their characters...but IDK....it all depends on what you guys want to do. I know everyone's eager to start this ^^
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:38 am

:O

Well I honestly wouldn't mind starting as long as the others don't mind. I'm just curious to how exactly we're going to get 2 Kage, 1 Konoha, 1 Kiri, and 1 whichever village Scicariius is having his character come from get together.

Is Midori just going around recruiting? Or is a squad being put together by the Shinobi Alliance in order to to look into this supposed new Akatsuki?

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:39 am

I found it on Zerochan.net. I was shifting through Hinata images and I saw that picture...made me sad. Neji was one of my favorite characters D:

I was like "Noooooooo!!! Por Que!!?" shaking my fist in the air and what not XD

And, have you PM'd them about their characters o_O? I don't mind either way :]

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:23 am

They are aware of the situation, Arik is getting info from me about the Shisuia clan.

And no...I think they all run into one another slowly...If anything, Midori wants to be left alone [And the Shinobi Alliance is no more], plus, no one knows of the existence of Gekido yet, they're still underground.

I'm thinking one of them can run into Midori fighting...or something. XD An y ideas?

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:41 am

why are foreign movies so interesting DX

On another note...Tsukiyo could be out on a mission of her own, collecting herbs, and what nots...and probably run into Mido that way. She's been known to wander for days into places to find herbs for her antidotes and what nots XD

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:45 am

I'm sure I could pull cliche and have Reina be running a diplomatic mission to the Kagegakure. That's really the only way I can see her going towards there considering Kiri is rather isolated and if she were to be leaving her country for any other reason she'd have a team with her.

Hmm...what do you guys think?

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:10 am

pfont=candara]Well, considering Midori's a Rouge...she won't be in Kagegakure[/font]

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Neji is best, Sasuke sucks and either needs to die in the eventual finale or stop being such a douche. (Fun fact; He wasn't even originally written into the plot, but they thought Naruto needed a rival. The artist also used to -hate- drawing him, but he soon became a favorite.)

If any of you have Xbox Live and either Ninja Storm 2 or Generations (or even 3 come March) You totally toss me some Gamertag info so we can have some Battles. c:

Annnnd in regards to my character, sorry for the delay. Been busy with work, and have been feeling rather shitty lately. You can bet that I'll whip up a badass character, however.

PS: Zerochan is the best image site, evar.

EDIT: I can barely find two pictures I like for my character, I'll be damned if you're getting any more than that, Naga. :I

"I believe that there are things one chooses to do in life, and also things that are chosen for one to do in life." - Lilly Satou

Sicariius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Where is she going to be and what is she doing? :O That way I can formulate!

I haven't played Storm 2 or Generations, I wanted to but I didn't get the chance to buy them. Have the first Storm though and loved it. I actually may look into buying them haha.

EDIT: Never mind, completely missed that the first post was up! XD

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Get them, fight me, never win once. I also love your character. Hopefully I don't end up disappointing, because I had no plans for my male character's Ninjutsu/ect in advance, so I'm making this up as I type it out. I've decided to give you all a sneak peek at him, though.

Which can be seen here.

EDIT: On second thought, Naga, can I just use the character skeleton I'm more accustomed to? Q~Q

Sicariius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Yeah, I'm still trying to finish up my profile. The jutsu are a bitch! But I'm slowly and surely finishing up. I'll let everyone know when I finally do. :)

Lol, I like him. Kind of reminds me of Urahara from Bleach. What village is he going to be from?

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!