Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

In Mafia Vita

In Mafia Vita

a part of “In Mafia Vita”, a fictional universe by Korrye.

The trying experiences of a mafia family at war with local authorities and, moreover, themselves. [PLEASE JOIN! 10+ M/F Roles open!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In Mafia Vita”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: In Mafia Vita

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:25 am

Sorry for my delay everyone. I know Mela is slammed with work until next week (and possibly later?) as am I. 2 term papers left and one more final, then a move and some RA work. I will be able to post here soon, but I apologize in the meantime.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:50 pm

Don't worry. I get the impression we're all in a similar boat here.

I posted for Jess.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:20 pm

I can't post until Mela does, but I totally get that she's really busy.
In about two weeks I'm going to be so busy with work for about a month, so my posts might get a bit sparse then, just to warn you.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:57 pm

Yeah, uhm, you guys know how every single teacher goes "Oh shit, we still need to do this and that and we literally have no time to!" and then they simultaneously go "Oh well, it's probably just my subject; they can handle the extra workload" by the end of the year? Yeah, that's what happened to my life... and my time... and my joy. xD I can't wait to be done.

Really glad everyone's being so understanding, 'cause I've really been feeling crappy about this. =) I'll slowly start working on some posts next week, but I have tons I gotta catch up on, so I don't know exactly when it'll be in here abouts. O.o
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:59 pm

You've no need to feel bad, Mels.
I'd just hope everyone would be so understanding with me if I had so much work, :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:06 am

We all have lives. I'm not going to harp on anyone if they say they have exams or essays or even a job that's taking them away. Trust me. :]

Two more papers and a final this week. Ugh. Need to get cracking.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:22 am

My last exam is todayyyy! So happy to finally have all of this out of the way. I'll be able to post right away.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Hey guys! Did you see? I did this thing where I posted. =D Haha. AT LAAAAST!

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:18 pm

I posted for Kole as well. I'm liking this notification bar they've added btw. Though this popped up a long time ago already. xD

I am moving so I will be a little flaky until Tuesday. But I won't be without internet the whole time, I'll just be busy.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Sorry about my absence as well! Next week is a pretty big week for me and then about half of the week after will be as well. That being said, I'll have a post up for both Kalista and Leo ASAP ^^

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:27 am

I'm going to apologise as well. School has meant that I've barely had time to check up on posts. It's going to be the same for another few weeks.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:17 am

Not to worry. We've all been in the same boat. :] I appreciate your patience with me as well.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed May 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Sorry about the late Charlee post.

I've got a set of really major exams starting on the 7th. So I'm kind of freaking out about those and work for them is taking up the time that I'd much rather spend writing :(

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Wed May 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Exams are important. No need to worry. :]

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed May 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Yeah, no problem at all, Goergia. =D It's not like we haven't all been busy.

Anehways! BAAAAAD move, Charlee-baby. xD Jonah hates being lied to. Especially since he always sees right through it. He's not going to be happy with her, which she should already know.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed May 01, 2013 4:25 pm

I imagine Charlee knows full well Jonathon will hate her lying to him. And she's not a stupid girl, she knows her father well enough to know he knows who someone's lying to him.
But I just couldn't see her telling him the truth straight away. She's acting more out of panic, and, in part, an addiction and reliance, rather than carefully thought through sense.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Wed May 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Hey guys thanks for being so patient with me as well! I've got finals and on top of that, I've got some pretty bad allergies. I mean my allergies haven't been this bad since I was in middle school! Anyway, I'm attempting to type up my two posts but they may not be up until this weekend. Again, I'm very sorry and thanks for being understanding! ^-^

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Thu May 02, 2013 9:37 pm

I totally get it. I may revamp things again once we get through May to bring in another way of new people.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Sun May 05, 2013 10:38 am

Finally got around to posting! This week will probably be the last big, hectic week for me, but then I gotta get all my stuff and get back home which is always a hassle. -.-

But some good news, up until yesterday I was using my brother's old computer, but since he took that one off to India with him, I finally got a new one for myself! Yippee! *\o/* *\o/* *\o/*

LostRiver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Sun May 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Hey, everyone.

I know I have been absent for quite some time and for that, I sincerely apologize. I will be able to post for Katherine either tomorrow or Tuesday and will even be able to regularly stay after Thursday. Thursday is my last day on campus. YAAAAYYYYY!!!!! I can't wait to continue roleplaying with everyone

Blondie104
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!