Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Yggdrasil Online

Yggdrasil Online

a part of “Yggdrasil Online”, a fictional universe by code6435.

When a peaceful Virtual Reality game becomes the war grounds for the battle between science and religion, what will turn out in the end between these two sides?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yggdrasil Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Yggdrasil Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:02 am

capella - Heh. Well, that is interesting, but we'll have to see. People aren't posting in this and I feel very... sad... just to see it die like this... God knows how much I anticipated and not wanted it to end like this.

Sicariius - Mah signature which is not exactly mine and more like I found it on the net. xD Why are you here anyway? Join this, goddammit! If you're here for the trouble then just join, motherfucker. xD

Seriously, join it if you're interested.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:02 am

capella - Heh. Well, that is interesting, but we'll have to see. People aren't posting in this and I feel very... sad... just to see it die like this... God knows how much I anticipated and not wanted it to end like this.

Sicariius - Mah signature which is not exactly mine and more like I found it on the net. xD Why are you here anyway? Join this, goddammit! If you're here for the trouble then just join, motherfucker. xD

Seriously, join in if you're interested.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obeymycapella on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:00 pm

HEEEEYY :D New buddy :D Join us! :D
C.L.A.S.S. = Come Late And Start Sleeping

OOC: Meep xD

obeymycapella
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Ahem.. Okay, I may refrain from my planned post after all. It'd be brief, anyway, so I'll fit it into a next one. I will say this; People, role call, now! Everyone who's still here say Cookie monster!

Cookie monster!

@code:
Language... Hehe.

@Siicarius

Though... Capella may have eaten them. (>:O)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:30 am

Azunyan, I want to, but I'm already in a bunch of roleplays already. :C

Like, seriously. A lot.

"I believe that there are things one chooses to do in life, and also things that are chosen for one to do in life." - Lilly Satou

Sicariius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obeymycapella on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Cookie monster!

Oi Byte...You really think of me like that?

Cuz its true! :D Now...

Adios bitchez!

obeymycapella
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:59 pm

I would post but... confusion at what has occurred is obstructing me for the time being.

Is this still alive? ohh well i guess once i post i shall find out.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:18 pm

It is... I'm just waiting for posts before I do another timeskip again...

code6435
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!