Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Facility X

Facility X

a part of “Facility X”, a fictional universe by xXTimberwolfXx.

You can be a monster, a killer, or anything unimaginable. You dont have to be perfect, just you. Your friends here aren't human either...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Facility X”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Facility X

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:59 pm

We could just move on. Unfortunately if we do so, we risk losing the creator's vision for this piece. We could skip over the encounter in the lobby and begin training for deployment.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXTimberwolfXx on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:22 am

Yes let's just skip on. And I'm going to say if I'm not on for a while whoever I'm with an control my characters. With in reason. No violence or inappropriate things but if its needed then go ahead.
I live twilight

Don't judge me. I may or may not be obsessed. *silver Volvo drives past* Edward wait!! *Yellow Porsche 911 Drives past* Alice please wait!!
Arguing with me about twilight is like asking which came first the chicken or the egg...POINTLESS

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXTimberwolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Alright I'll momentarily take control of Riely to give the briefing just so everyone knows

Also I will be making 3 different missions so we will have to split into 3 teams each mission will play to the strength of one of our groups there will be a tunnel mission. Forest Mission and an City mission. Each will take place in a different part of the world. I will assume the were's will focus on the Forest Mission the spellcasters or more human base characters will Focus the City mission and the vampires or other night base creatures the tunnel Missions.

I will leave the enemies up to your group to create and kill Please try to keep it interesting and no godmodding should be obvious these are sort of test missions to see how difficult the fights will need to become. You can include other creatures on the enemy's forces. If america has them why wouldn't the rest of the world. That's all I have for now if someone dislikes my idea PM me and tell me why and I'll do my best to change it to make everyone happy.

Venom0861
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Is it too late for me to rejoin with all 3 of my characters?
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Of course not!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Kay so I don't want to make a bunch of short response posts If you don't like how i catagorized the characters just assume you can join whatever mission you want do try to keep it balanced

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:13 pm

Sorry my post was kinda small guys (ok it looks long enough but I posted for two characters and each was rather small) I feel I at least advanced the plot sufficiently enough in my posts so I hope ya'll agree.
Laxnchill20

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Guys I can only do so much to move forward... If people havent caught up in the next few days im going to move my group forward so we can get some motion.

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:59 am

Well it's been approx forever since the last post... I shall assume this has died unless I'm soon told otherwise Will most likely delete my character by the end of this week.

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liliepanda on Fri May 03, 2013 4:59 am

that makes me sad :(

Liliepanda
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sun May 19, 2013 12:38 am

sammy it's been a month since anyone's posted, this things dead, just let it go

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!