Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Falsum Duomum

Falsum Duomum General Discussion

a part of “Falsum Duomum”, a fictional universe by Igari.

Isallia, a parallel world of technological advancement, where steam rules as king. Here is where your alternate self resides, where battle royales are held to entertain royals and kill off flawed and where a darker plot to the apocalyptic world resides.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Falsum Duomum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Falsum Duomum General Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Qaida is jealous...... *cry* TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:10 am

Will you post the writepad post, Igari, or should I do it?
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Yes, you can post up Final :D I'm sorry for not making this clearer! Gothique is laughing over this as we speak but I should've just kind of maybe pointed that OUT, herp. My mistake! (And here I was, waiting arrrooooouuuuuund---but after that's all up, THEN I can put up my post) There is a reason I've been waiting, y'all~
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:17 am

I've posted. Your turn people.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:30 pm

I believe we are waiting on Igari to post?

...Well I am anyways.
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:30 am

And posted! Sorry it took so long--I had some stuffies to do today, etc. etc. I'll be collabing a bit with Loki for her next post which will get us moving :O Since my post was moderate and didn't explain much about the process we are moving into next >:D

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:12 am

We're still waiting for ze post, Igari.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:06 am

Didn't she though? There was one that allowed me to post, which was why I was waiting...?

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:12 pm

Yup she posted already. Then I posted after. The Flawed are now in the middle of the Battle Royal. Hence why Quinn is fighting at the moment.

I don't know for sure, but I think she is waiting for the other Flawed to make a post in regards to the battle as well. :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Oh dear...ya'll haven't had to deal with one of my long drunken messages yet? I can't possibly let that continue for much longer. Don't worry, I'm almost there yet, but I do only have one brewsky left... Hopefully I can get in the feel far enough to make it worth your while. I'll be back.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Yus, I was waiting for the other flawed but Mel has turned a bit unreliable and is slowing us all done insanely so! And I've never had to experience this kind of lag before... I think it's safe to say I better just move us along because this is a bit ridiculous here >:/ I'm going to assume that our flawed numbers have shrunk to a mere three (Oh noes!) but fear not pretties, we can still work wonders with this.

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Yay! The Trojan.Vundo has been purged from my computer and now I am on Spring Break for the next week and a half. Epic timing.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:32 pm

so.... is this dead?
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:09 pm

As far as I've heard, no. I think we're just waiting for the GMs to find a bit of time to move everything along. Losing a few people early on and having others not posting really stalled everything out for a bit. I would suggest just a bit more patience with it. If the don't explicitly tell us it's over then it's probably just a scheduling conflict.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Okay everyone--first off, I am going to give you an apology from Mel. She wanted me to let you all know that she is very sorry for her lack of activity and she feels awful that she suddenly became quite busy when we had just begun the story.

She's a difficult one to get a hold of when she is like that but fortunately, we have had enough conversations and the story is ready to be picked up again! I thank each and every one of you for your dedication and patience--seriously, I could not ask for better players.

That post ended up a bit longer than I had anticipated but the good news is, our scientists will soon have things to do! Now as for the future plans. Mel's character will be under my control at least until she can come back. I cannot tell any of you when that will be so in the meantime, just sort of think of her as my adopted character.

We have many plans for you all so I hope you'll stick around and participate to find out! Finaaaaaally getting past this section. And thankfully, this means things will be speeding up from here on out! You will also notice there is a new character in our midsts--Vier was made by Qaida. Another thing to note is that, though I didn't anticipate it, the king is turning out to be a more major character than I had expected! Literally when we planned this, he was just going to have a few scant lines here and there but as it stands, I will be making a profile for him.

Hope you all enjoy the post and thanks again for sticking around. :3

And yes--it really was a scheduling conflict.

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:49 pm

And with the recommencement of RP I must delay my post at least until sometime next week. I'll be in San Jose for a convention from Wednesday to Saturday and flying back on Sunday, so I doubt I'll be able to get anything done before sometime next week, but I'll take my laptop just in case I can squeeze it in there somewhere.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:54 pm

It is alright, Ezarael :3c Just glad you saw what was up! Hansenette is also away on a trip until Friday so I don't really expect any posts until the weekend/early next week anyway! //huggles tightly

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:18 pm

sup :)

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:01 am

//huggles Final as well, turning this whole thing into a group huggle .///. <--GM's gotta tone down the adoration~

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:10 pm

*glomps Igari*

San Jose!!! I'm in San Jose :D Muahahahahaah!!!!!

>.> Anyhow! I would post, but seeing as Igari posted after me, I'll patiently wait :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!