Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Masquerade Of Lies

THE CLUB

a part of “A Masquerade Of Lies”, a fictional universe by kissmekillme.

Look inside. [[NEED MALE ROLES, FEMALE ROLES AVAILABLE!]]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Masquerade Of Lies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

THE CLUB

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kissmekillme on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:41 am

IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND PHOTOS OF THE CLUB PLEASE READ ALL!
This man is my spirit animal, because it's totally normal for a KPop celebrity to be your spirit animal...OKAY!Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kissmekillme
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: THE CLUB

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kissmekillme on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:44 am

~Things you need to know about the club itself~

Once inside the club
Once you step foot inside the extravagant manor at which the meeting are held in you cannot leave the grounds until the block is lifted. The block is put in place by the president of the club to keep anyone with special gifts or talents on the inside and anyone who is not special on the outside. There is literally no way to escape until the block is lifted.

Activities
A lot of activities done within the club are very old fashioned, dating back to the 1700s when the club was established. Everything from the way the write to the way they dance is derived from the 1700s. The attire of the club consists of beautiful Victorian ball gowns and old fashioned tuxes. At the start of the club meetings there is a council held for all members, itā€™s boring but it has to be done, after everyone is free to practice their powers on innocent sacrifices, normal people who have been caught for this purpose they will never be set free. The second half of the night is the ball where everyone can mingle, though masks cannot be taken off, nor your real identity reviled, this is mostly for the younger crowd.

By blood we are bound
By blood we are bound is the oath that everyone must give. Their blood is taken from them and kept secret, a curse is placed over the blood, if you betray the club, your blood is destroyed and you die slowly and painfully. It does not matter if you are the presidentā€™s son, for betraying you will die. The club is cold and one mess up could cost your life.

Info
All members live in the real world, got to real jobs. As far as high school all members who attend high school go to the same school, though they are unaware of the other. Iā€™m sure their smart enough that they may have a feeling or another person may look familiar, but they would never question in fear of giving secrets away.

Why Masks?
Not only does the club want each guest to have privacy, but they feel as though it is a good way for their young members to fall in love without looks and more based on personality.

Secrets
Any secret society is bound to have a few dark secrets. But, this clubs secrets are beyond infidelity or embezzlement. Let me enlighten you, for starters, in 1725 when the club was first founded the son of the first president murdered his father and his mother for full power of the club, his power was the only one of its kind immortality and invincibility, his brother on the other had had the only power that could kill his power hungry brother and he did so. Now ā€œThe Masqueradeā€ belonged to the youngest of the presidentā€™s sons. Years pasted and the more the club grew the dark and more horrifying the secrets become. Thus, going to extreme measures to keep the club and itā€™s secrets hidden.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kissmekillme
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:40 pm

If you need help finding pictures, well, >:) , give me an idea of what you want and I'll go to town.^-^

If you want.

*chu*
~M

P.S. I would assume that when you say manor and it's grounds you mean an entire house and the outside grounds inside a gated entrance. JUST making sure I haven't lost my mind. Cuz, recently I have began to question that. >.>

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kissmekillme on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:33 am

@Machubi-Uniki Wish I would have read this before thank you some much lol! I unfortunately got everything already though!

kissmekillme
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kissmekillme on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:36 am

Outside the estate

[img] http://pattioleon.com/Altered_States/Gr ... llroom.jpg
[/img]
Hallways

Grand Ballroom 1(Special Events)

Grand Ballroom two (Where the Masquerade ball happens, every night!)

The Grand Library

Common Room

Private Room

The High School

kissmekillme
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augusta on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Just a question.... They're supposed to keep their identities secret, but what about their family relationships? I mean, they're not secret are they? Everyone knows who the Presidents son is (by the club names ofc) and so on, right?
ā€œBeing happy doesnā€™t mean that everything is perfect. It means that youā€™ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.ā€ - Gerard Way

Augusta
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kissmekillme on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Yes, everyone has an idea, and families know each other and know of each other!

kissmekillme
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!