Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Battered and Torn

The Battered and Torn

a part of “The Battered and Torn”, a fictional universe by SRincarnate.

Changeling, you are nothing. Your body and mind warped by your captors. No one will look for you. Any shred of humanity in you is gone. You may have gained your freedom, but what will you do with it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Battered and Torn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Battered and Torn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SRincarnate on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:59 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Battered and Torn"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SRincarnate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Battered and Torn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:18 am

Well, colour me impressed! This is quite the game, makes me wish I wasn't already invested in a number of different one. I hope this one takes off though, I really enjoyed reading the intro.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maitros
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:52 am

PLEASE reserve a spot for me while I work on the Character Sheets!
Question: Can I portray 2 (two) characters? I wanted to tell the story of two brothers that get captured by the True Fae, awakened, escaped "hell" only to reunite outside once again. One will be apart of The Spring Court and the other in The Summer Court. I'll have their character profiles up soon and submitted for your reviewing, I hope it's okay. ^_^

XOXO
-H.
"We either follow our purpose in life, or make one for ourselves."

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SRincarnate on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:12 am

You can play 2 charries H. Glad to see interest sparking up in this rp. Have fun working on the characters. Oh this is gonna be fun.

SRincarnate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:21 am

I would love to reserve one character for myself. After reading through it all, I don't think I can just let this one pass.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirLancelot on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:55 am

Okay this is GREAT! Oh boy! I have an idea already!

SirLancelot
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SRincarnate on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Excellent. Welcome everybody. Any questions or concerns feel free to ask.

SRincarnate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Oh wow, this is awesome!
I would love to reserve a character, please.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SRincarnate on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Welcome aboard Brightside. Any questions you have feel free to ask.

SRincarnate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:35 pm

You know what? To hell with it. I'd like to reserve a spot as well. I'll get started on my character sheet as soon as possible.

Maitros
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SRincarnate on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:39 am

Welcome to the group Maitros. Have fun with working on that character sheet and feel free to shoot me any questions you have about the rp.

SRincarnate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Hi! I love love WOD roleplay! Can I join too? I already have an idea of a character and will be working on it if you will confirm me I can join :)

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SRincarnate on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Welcome gamer. Glad to see another WOD fan here. I can't wait to see what everyone's characters are like.

SRincarnate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:41 pm

Hi! When will the game will start? anyone can post or do we wait for you,GM? :)

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SRincarnate on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:56 pm

I am going to start this up soon, I just wanted to wait a little for Maitros to finish his char. I will post up the starting post a bit later today and then it's free game for anyone to post.

Edit: Also, Lancelot, Hime, and brightside are making characters but it is taking a while for them. PM or post here to let me know what's happening.

Edit 2: Intro posted. Have funs. And characters will still be accepted even as the rp begins.

SRincarnate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Sorry, but I'm not going to be able to do this. RL issuses are start to really limit my time, still I wish you all the luck. I was really looking forward to this :\

Maitros
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!