Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Meet Me in Stratos

Meet Me in Stratos

a part of “Meet Me in Stratos”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

What happens to us when we die? Everyone has a different idea of where we go and a different name for it. But what happens when paradise isn't what it should be?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Meet Me in Stratos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Meet Me in Stratos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Ooh, maybe when they died they wanted another chance at life, and so they were given some challenge by Death or something like that, and If they could figure out the riddle of who they used to be, Death would give them another chance. Or something like that? If you don't solve whatever riddle he gives you by the end of a certain time limit, then you just disappear?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Laseu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtakuD1213 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:40 pm

That is so perfect, oh my gosh. It would really blow if that was the plan all along, lol.
"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."
-Gloria Steinem

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OtakuD1213
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:50 pm

xD sweetness were really expanding ideas o wo
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:55 pm

So, anyone want to volunteer to summarize any new additions
we're most likely going to make?

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtakuD1213 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Those who have forever inhabited Stratos hold a deep secret, which is the reason why no one could travel across islands. The one in charge of Stratos is a secret, and that person is pretty much just playing around with the people's lives. Traveling across the "space" or "invisible water" could be made possible if proper tools were made, like a boat. However, only people who truly want to learn their past are ale to cross the space- if the person does not want to learn more and crosses the space, he or she would disappear. If the person or being in charge of Stratos is defeated, people may now have a choice to either stay in Stratos or to the Ever Fall, or whatever the place of rest is. Perhaps the inhabitants' time in Stratos is simply a chance of a second life for the people who want it, and if a person finds out what their past was, the person may have a second chance at life. But if a person does not find out what their past was within a time limit, then said person would disappear.

^^Summary of ideas :D

OtakuD1213
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:46 pm

*Clap Clap*
I couldn't have summarized it any better <3

So is everyone up for finalizing those ideas?

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtakuD1213 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:50 pm

//bows Why thank you!

I'M UP FOR IT. It's got my vote. And we could expand and elaborate those ideas as the RP progresses. As for the time limit until someone disappears, could that time limit actually be the effect of Stratos to the people? Meaning that losing their individuality is the limit itself? So it's a battle between remembering and losing one's self and his or her willpower.

OtakuD1213
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Sounds perfect to me ouo. I have no complaints.

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:29 pm

Sorry for disappearing my brother messed with my internet connection >.>

Anyway I'm up for it as well so lets do this >w<

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:07 am

This sounds brilliant! :D
I'm keen :)
I'm soooo sorry if I take a while to post. Getting use to being at school and waking up going for morning runs and not being able to climb back into bed :(

So, all in all, eventually once our charries have grouped up, met each other and so on so forth, we'll slowly discover somethings odd about the place. Perhaps the normal townspeople are acting strange? Performing a new ritual maybe that..lets call the evil one "Death" in general...that Death has announced?
Maybe that could be the beginning of their curiosity? Any other ideas?

Far out, I'm tempted to quit some of my other RP's just to solely focus on this one hahaha. this is perfect.

tezza
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:13 am

xD im really glad you guys like it owo

Hmmm yeah that could get there curiosity started or they could find something out of place o 3o

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:21 am

Yeah! Something odd, different.

tezza
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Sorry for my lack or talking... Schools been a pain BUT its a weekend! >w<

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Yeah, I had an issue with a 502 Bad Gateway. It's just my connection to this website which really sucks. Sometimes the webpages won't load and I'll be directed back to the google homepage. And then sometimes it'll just freeze.

So, I'm just apologizing if I'm not always active because of those reasons :(

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:21 am

So a quick thought came to me as I was typing up my post...

During interactions between our characters, I think that our posts should be kept fairly short. In my case, I usually find it tiring to have to re-quote someone numerous times. I'm still struggling in trying to make my interaction-posts as easy to respond to as possible, but I'm trying :P

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:51 pm

My posts are getting shorter anyway lol. Our posts will naturally get shorter as we interact with other characters anyway.
Sorry I haven't been online much, the internet thing and some school work got in the way >.>

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaronVonFruitypants on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:14 am

>3> ...This game still accepting new people?

BaronVonFruitypants
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:36 am

True True...

And hello there... BaronVonFruityPants? o 3o theres only 4 of us and were not that far along just yet so if you'd like then sure.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:21 am

Posted :)
Ahhh, we need to hurry this along haha. Introductions take daaaaaaaays.

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Where are you guys? :(

tezza
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!