Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cavous Academy |

Wrong invitation| Welcome to Cavous Academy

a part of “Cavous Academy |”, a fictional universe by LittleRedDucky.

Cavous Academy is a prestigous school for young ladies. So imagine the shock when a group of guy's turn up with premission to attend? [Active GM] [InProgress RP]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cavous Academy |”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Wrong invitation| Welcome to Cavous Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat May 11, 2013 11:19 pm

hmm its gotta kinda quiet hasnt it._. i hope Cavous hasnt died we were just getting to the good part:3 so Forsaken post soon or ill start spamming your inbox:3
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsaken Heart on Mon May 13, 2013 6:21 pm

ugh...work...so...much...work. And now after all that, im good :) post will be up soon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forsaken Heart
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Tue May 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Have you considered putting up a character sheet for either Madison and/or Edian? They probably wouldn't end up being accepted, but we could still view them in your profile, and we could tag them in posts as well.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed May 15, 2013 10:14 am

hm thats true so Firsaken seeing as Maddison was created by me would you like me to do her while you do Eidan or would you like to do both?

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsaken Heart on Wed May 15, 2013 2:12 pm

definetly :) and obvious, how about you take over amber until faithy comes back? IF she comes back...I think she'd really like to participate in this considering amber's personality

Forsaken Heart
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Wed May 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Maybe so, but I'm not sure how well I could play Amber. All the same, I could try if you'd like.

Edit
Any idea when we should fade to black?

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu May 16, 2013 4:05 pm

id say now is a good time:) maybe do a small time skip of a few days after the whole incident:) im curious as to how we can have they act towards one another after this whole thing fades to black:3 so Forsaken i guess you post a little something maybe initiate the time skip(if everyone agrees on it) or one of us can do the time skip:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu May 23, 2013 8:50 pm

hey its gotten quiet again:/ Forsaken you still with us or is life still busy. if it is shall we do the timeskip without you so we dont wait too long:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsaken Heart on Fri May 24, 2013 6:55 pm

ugh....please do the time skip without me. I can't think of anything good to write :( Ive been incredibly busy and I do apologize for not posting. I have been following everything on my phone though, I just haven't had the chance to use a computer. :0

Forsaken Heart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsaken Heart on Sat May 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Hey, if you guys are interested, check out my new rp. Meticulous Times: Eon of Eras

Forsaken Heart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:23 am

hm so they Forsaken when will you be posting:/ i know youve been awfully busy lately but just a tinsy little post would do unless you want us or rather Capt. to play Eidan in your stead. though i wont be able to move since Mayas driving about and wont be back for a while. just gonna let ya'll do your thing in the time she's gone so i dont end up bringing her back and no one had a chance to fill up that absence:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsaken Heart on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:03 am

Hey Pol. It wont let me reply to pm's. I think one of us should take control of Amber. Since Faithy has pretty much vanished, we're missing our most perverted character. What do you think?

Forsaken Heart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:53 pm

well I'll pm her but I'd rather not play a character that I myself have hard to quite understand in how to play her:/

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Alrightys so I have thought long and hard about this and well, can we move on to something else for a plot instead of Seagus getting hard-ons and Maya well Maya doing it with him. Maybe something that can develop their characters a bit more? Oh this is just a random idea but maybe we should just remake Cavous so we have more players>.< just us posting has gotten a tad bit boring. We can still continue their story and just have it so it's in the past or something.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!