Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Falling back to Wonderland

a part of “Falling back to Wonderland”, a fictional universe by Polka.

Come take a trip to Wonderland. It may not be the same as you have always remembered it and you may lose your mind on the way....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Falling back to Wonderland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Falling back to Wonderland"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Falling back to Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:21 pm

OOh, sounds intersting <3

Are you planning to take on a role? I always feel like the GM should always have the first pick ouo, lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Laseu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:24 pm

o.o the cheshire cat is awesome and if i can id like to reserve

and can the cheshire cat be a human shifter for the sake of roleplay or must it remain cat? and genders will be nice to know right off the bat....because the mad hatter might make a fun female.....and is there reference to siblings? everyones always felt that alice would fall for the mad hatter, alice hatter babies would be fun n.n

And why is a raven like a writing desk?

Poe wrote on both

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Laseu: I was just going to see what was left really :)
But will probably take the butterfly :)

Winter: You can indeed reserve the Cheshire,and they can be neko if you want of shifter, or just a cat!! it is totally up to your own imagination x
And they can be whichever gender you would like, I do tend to like the Hatter as a male but I don'y mind how you create it or which gender you choose!!!!!

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Can I reserve Alice's daughter?

Washabasha?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:57 pm

i think i might reserve the queen of hearts, because that will be fun to play :)

i know you said that this generation of characters are a little less frightened, so on a scale from 1 to 10, how evil do you prefer the queen of hearts to be? :D
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Can I reserve the mad hatter? I love Alice in Wonderland and this looks cool :)

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nerdpied on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Can I reserve the doormouse? This sounds like a really cool thing

Nerdpied
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:37 pm

I'll take the White Rabbit (:

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:27 am

Could I reserve the Head of the Queen's Guard?

Laseu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:22 am

This looks really cool, could I take the angry caterpillar, also should she be a shape shifter? Because I was thinking about turning him into a her and having her as one of those fancy aristocracy ladies with one of those cigarettes on the top of a long black pip thing (I have no idea what they're called)

and why's a raven like a writing desk? haven't the faintest idea.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:16 am

Hey Guys , yes to all your reservations
I'm at work at the moment to wont be on till later but start working on your characters !!! I'm going to be the March hare !!! Female :P

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:19 pm

ugh, last night i lost all ov my ideas and pictures, so i had to start over, and in all honesty, this one will be a better, more....colorful edition :).....and yes, how evil are the characters?

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:46 pm

Oh yeah...
Can the white rabbit be a girl? (: Or would you prefer a guy? lol

And they were just gonna have rabbit ears, but should she/he like shapeshifter whilst in the human world?

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:00 pm

I'll start working on my character lol.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Queen: It can be whichever :)
Winter: As evil as you would like them to be :)
EVERYONE : create a character as twisted as you like :) we only need tweedle dum and dee!!!!!!!

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:42 pm

For the parents spot, how should that be filled?

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:44 pm

You mean Alice's parents?

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:44 pm

What should Alice's daughter's father should be? Should I make him up or is he a character from wonderland?

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:53 pm

You can make him up, Alice settled into a normal life after Wonderland :)

Polka
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!