Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Under Chamber

The Under Chamber

a part of “The Under Chamber”, a fictional universe by tezza.

What happens when six people mysteriously go missing, have no clue where they've disappeared and have no clue what lies ahead of them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Under Chamber”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Under Chamber

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:36 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Under Chamber"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tezza
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Under Chamber

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:52 am

I would like to reserve a character, please, though it'll take awhile for me to have time to make a sheet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YurakiMori-chan on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:25 pm

that game is perfection, i'd like to reserve a spot too please!
↝ ⋮ I'M TRASH BUT I'M CUTE TRASH ♡ 。

YurakiMori-chan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:28 pm

id like to reserve a spot please
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Hey tezza, I'd love to reserve a character!

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Hey guys (:
Just like you to know that your reservations are good for 5 days starting from today.
If you need more time, please PM me (:

Thanks guys!

tezza
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:43 am

Ohh, I'd like to reserve a spot please~
~I have all the Sunkist, nanana nana na~

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:16 am

Awesome!
I'll edit once I get to a computer (:

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:24 am

Thanks! Oh, btw, do you know what the genders of the other characters are? I'll take which ever hasn't been 'over used' yet~

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:43 am

I don't at the moment, but I know that SlightlyInsane is also waiting for genders as well. (: What gender were you thinking of? I'll ask SlightlyInsane what gender their character will be and then sort it out.

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:33 pm

Ah.. Alright. Well, I am leaning towards being a guy now, but either one works for me. Thank you again!

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:27 pm

It's okay (:
I'm waiting for people to submit characters but they seem to be showing no interests. My character will be made once I have a few submitted.
If we lack characters, I'm sure with just the three of us we can each make another character. But it's up to you (:

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:32 pm

i am working on my character now, a girl, im still sick but getting better and dont want to keep anyone waiting

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Alright! I'll get started on making a guy then~

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Oh, one quick question: Anime or real Pics?

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:30 pm

and Holly is finished :]

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Thanks Echo_Rose (: ill check her out when I'm on my laptop.
Anime or real pics I don't mind (:

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Okay, mine's done~

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:21 pm

Awesome, thank you farewellandgoodnight for your submission! :D
So, SlightlyInsane and I have come to the conclusion that the male : female ratio may be 4:2 at the moment.
However, so far with the submissions I've received it is 1:1, but with the additional characters that I'm waiting on it might possibly be (if SlightlyInsane makes twins) 3:2. I'm not sure what The(Doctor)Horrible is planning yet and same with YurakiMori-chan. I'm leaning towards making a male character but based on the gender ratios I may make a female.

I plan on setting the first post up, mainly to get the feel of how you guys may want to make your first posts. I want to give you guys a feel of how the place you "fall" into is. I want this to be creepy, disgusting, scary...yeah :D You get it. Thanks sooo much guys for sticking with me, I really appreciate it.

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:32 pm

im willing to make another female character if they are need. Usually its the other way around ((too many females, not enough males). Just let me know :]

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!