Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gods: New Genesis

The Gods: New Genesis

a part of “The Gods: New Genesis”, a fictional universe by almostinsane.

In ancient days, the primordial gods withdrew from the world to allow humanity to decide their own fate. However, in the modern age, humanity finally manages to destroy itself. Now, new civilizations rise under their gods and the guidance of their Avatars

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gods: New Genesis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Gods: New Genesis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:26 am

Fair enough, that makes more sense then.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Hey, all. I'm afraid I will have to close this down. I wasn't able to get on due to depression and I don't think I can ably manage a roleplay in the immediate future. I am sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paragonrex on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:45 pm

I am sorry to hear that.

I hope you get better soon.

But why must we close down, why not let it continue and let the story develop organically?

There are enough of us and if stay active this can really grow

Paragonrex
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Alright. If you're willing to do that, then I don't see the harm in it.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paragonrex on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Of Course,

I would like to see what others say, as it is eerily quite as of right now

Paragonrex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinno1234 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:24 pm

Sorry about my absence, lotsa school nonsense and whatnot. Gimme a week or somethin', I'll probably be able to post.

Vinno1234
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:46 am

If needs be you could always take on a Co-GM or two in order to help you manage this. I understand that your depression is likely to make you lack the drive to govern this but perhaps focusing more on taking part may help to bring you past your current state.

I'm up for continuing this.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:09 pm

I'm up for a GM. Is there anyone who would volunteer?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paragonrex on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:53 pm

I nominate Fabricator,

He has proven his skill in this forum time and again and think he would make a good GM

Paragonrex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:17 pm

I'm more the watcher in the water type guy, but I'm willing to give it a shot if needed.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:39 am

Sorry for my absence, but yea I think Fabricator is good.
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:32 pm

I'm fine with whoever as long as the others agree, they want to, and they are competant.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!