Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Zaragonzia, the world of dragons

Zaragonzia, the wlandof dragons

a part of “Zaragonzia, the world of dragons”, a fictional universe by Wolflover2217.

This is the land of Zaragonzia. Dragons roam free. Everything is peaceful...until the DragonSeekers come.They want to destroy the dragons. Then..DragonKeepers come. They want to protect the dragons at all costs!!!!!! ~MORE INFO INSIDE!~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zaragonzia, the world of dragons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Zaragonzia, the wlandof dragons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Zaragonzia, the wlandof dragons"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Lonewolf who sings alone at night,
You have no need to cower in fright,
For there lies a place that takes in all,
No matter how big, no matter how small,
Join out pack, we love and care for all.
~Celeste the lone wolf~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Zaragonzia, the wlandof dragons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMirrorsAllGone on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:50 am

Hello Mates

I plan on creating a character for this RP. A dragon seeker. I will probably post his skelly later this day.

Thank you

Mirror
The Mirror isn't broke, it's Gone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheMirrorsAllGone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:58 pm

I'm interested in joining this rp, but I was curious. First of all, can I play both the rider and the dragon? Two..can the dragon I play be a very young dragon? More or less a baby? I would incorporate this if I were to be able to play both rider and dragon.

Please let me know. Depending on the answer is dependent on what skelly I submit.

Thank you.
The desire to write grows with writing.

Salmai

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:54 pm

I would like to enter a female dragon. Please tell me what you think of her.
~ The Pale Violet

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMirrorsAllGone on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Hey Wolflover
I submitted my character, if there's anything you want me to change feel free to message me and I'll be sure to fix it! :)

Mirror

TheMirrorsAllGone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:52 pm

@SalmaiLeore. Yes, you may play the rider! But, you have to be very detailed, and do your dragons point of view as well as your rider.If i was you, i would want somebody else to play the rider, becasue they can make their own little twists and turns around the story! And you can have your dragon a baby if you wish.size]

[size=200]Please ask me for any more questions!

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Zaragonzia, the land of dragons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:56 pm

@TheMirrorsAllGone .

I read your character, It looks great! You can start posting whenever you want!

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years

Re: Zaragonzia, the land of dragons dragons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:58 pm

@UltraVioleta

Yep, your female dragon is fine! I don't need to change it! Feel free to start posting as soon as you want! XD

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:32 am

Heyyo could I please make a Dragon seeker and a Dragon Keeper? I can do up the profiles now if thats alright? :3
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:07 am

@TheUnnamedOne

Yep, You can make a DragonSeeker and a DragonKeeper! I will reserve a spot for you until you make them! :3

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:18 am

I am looking for a dragon for my soon to be dragon keeper.
Don't trust too much,
Don't love too much,
Don't hope too much,
Because that too much an hurt so much.

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!