Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Brinking Point

The Brinking Point

a part of “The Brinking Point”, a fictional universe by Toxicjinx.

Washington D.C. is no longer home to just congress, it has now become the battleground for a supernatural showdown to outlast time.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Brinking Point”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Brinking Point

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Brinking Point"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The Brinking Point is looking for Players, right now! c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Brinking Point

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMirrorsAllGone on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Toxic,

I love the idea for this RP. If another person submits a character sheet I'll join if that's okay.

With Respect,

Mirror
The Mirror isn't broke, it's Gone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheMirrorsAllGone
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Thank you so much Mirror! Hopefully another will join soon! It'd be a pleasure to RP with you!

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan322 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:27 pm

I would like to join, if you don't mind.

spartan322
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMirrorsAllGone on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Hello Again,

Spartan if you make a character I'll make one too. I look forward to RPing with all of you.

Mirror

TheMirrorsAllGone
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan322 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:41 pm

What are the limitations when it comes to supernatural powers?

spartan322
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Oh my! C: This is so pleasant to come online to! I'm really excited to RP with the two of you! And there aren't really limitations! Whatever you like. I just wanted to make sure no one like God-modded it hardcore. So really put whatever you like! I doubt we'll have any problems c:

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan322 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:01 am

I will have mine finished in a few hours. I can't right now because I am at school.

I an give you a small description of him tough.
Name: William Clarke
Supernatural ability: Teleportation
Stance of the war: He doesn't care who wins, as long as he gets payed. Right now he is with the hunters, killing whoever he is payed to kill.
He is in it for the money. He is a professional hitman, he will go with whoever pays him the most. He can change sides easily, depending on who pays him more.

spartan322
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Sounds like a great character! c: Can't wait to read the rest! >w<

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan322 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:06 pm

Ok, I just summited my character. I hope we start soon.

spartan322
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:21 pm

I just accepted it! :D Awesome! And same! I'd really like to be able to start soon. I'm working on getting more people to join but I don't know a lot of people here on the site! ^^;;

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan322 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:37 pm

How many character do you think there should be before we start?

spartan322
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:43 pm

I was hoping we'd get at least one of each breed, but admittedly from the way this is going the rp may go bust before we can even start ;-; I'm trying to get the word out as much as possible, but it seems like just not the type of RP people are into. I'm going to keep trying though. I'm sorry if this has been a waste of your time o^o

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan322 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Nah, don't worry. I can wait.

spartan322
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!