Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Back of the Pack

Back of the Pack

a part of “Back of the Pack”, a fictional universe by Jynxii.

Look inside! Active GM! OPEN! (Trying this again. 3/6/13)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Back of the Pack”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Back of the Pack

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:19 pm

Jo, I will mark her as reserved then.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Character Submitted.

Please do let me know if there are any problems, especially within the History portion. I will be glad to change anything that does not fit the story or may be confusing.

Thank you!
Can't wait to get started!
The desire to write grows with writing.

Salmai

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JoMo2-15 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:30 pm

I will be gone for the rest of tonight and tomorrow. I am traveling without wifi

JoMo2-15
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:11 pm

Jo, thanks for letting me know! Sal, she looks great!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Thank you!

Pretty excited to start. Just hoping we get more people! -crosses fingers-

:-)

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KissMePenguin on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:53 pm

Hey Jynx, I submitted the skelly for Tristan!

Hope it's okay, I'm bad at Skellies :)

KissMePenguin
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:28 am

Super silly question...

For the .gif's. How do you save it so that it keeps it's .gif format. I have tried right clicking on the image and saving as a .gif but it saves it as a still image. I'm royally confused on that.

Can someone please explain because it's bothering be that I can't do it.- -_-

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KissMePenguin on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:50 am

SalmaiLeore wrote:
Super silly question...

For the .gif's. How do you save it so that it keeps it's .gif format. I have tried right clicking on the image and saving as a .gif but it saves it as a still image. I'm royally confused on that.

Can someone please explain because it's bothering be that I can't do it.- -_-

Hey Sal. To enter the gifs, you have to right click on it and open in a new tab. Then, you copy the link of the page. It's simple really, you don't have to save the gif.

:) Hope it helped!

KissMePenguin
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:17 pm

OMG! Thank you!

That's so simple. -_-

I appreciate your help though, it worked!

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Hey All!

Just curious...are we waiting for more people to join before we start?

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Yes. We still haven't gotten any more characters or WIPs in. You can ask friends you know if you'd like but I'm not starting til the roles are filled.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JoMo2-15 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:13 pm

I feel really dumb for asking but what does WIP mean?

JoMo2-15
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Work in progress (:

Basically at least your character name and the empty/incomplete skeleton to let me know you're working on it.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JoMo2-15 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Thank you for telling me. :)

JoMo2-15
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KissMePenguin on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Hey Jynxii

Sorry for not responding earlier, I was in a no wifi zone (the only time it will happen, I assure you). I'm really sorry for not asking you earlier to change the character. Would you prefer Ryan Gosling? If not then I can just stick with the original. :)

Anyway, I feel really dumb for asking, but how do you send messages? I tried bu I'm not allowed for some reason. :\

KissMePenguin
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:41 pm

If you mean private messages, you go to the persons profile. Near the middle of their information it will have a link that says " Private Message". Click that and it will bring up a form (much like you see when you comment on the forum) for you to fill out and send to them.

I'm fairly new to this site and it took me awhile to figure that out, so no worries. ^_^
Hopefully , that helps!

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Ryan or the original is fine, Kiss.

Thanks for helping out, Sal!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!