Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Magic facility

Magic facility

a part of “Magic facility”, a fictional universe by Wolflover2217.

there is a prison, called the Magic Facility. Its where they keep abnormal people with powers and do experiments on them. But will hey have enough? And will some break out, and run away, to live the normal life they never had? ___more info inside!!!!___

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Magic facility”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Magic facility

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:40 pm

Can I reserve a fire mage, water mage and the last part animal if its ok. I sent you a message about some questions I had also.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ahri
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:46 pm

so just a question will they mostly be in their cells or will they eventually escape? cuz im pretty sure Kuma mentioned seeing a possible escape route but it wont last for long:)
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Uhm... Ahri, I kinda just took the Part-animal spot with my Wolf-character. My apologies.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:05 pm

@Ahri. I water mage and fire mage. Lufia took the last part animal, but if you are that desprate, i will make another role for a part animal for you.

@Polarisbear12
Yeah, they will eventualy escape. But you will have to be patient, becasue it is quite fun in the cell right? Because it gets the charaters to get to know each other.

If anyone is uncertain about the powers of the roles, tell me on the OOC and i will post what they cna do!
Lonewolf who sings alone at night,
You have no need to cower in fright,
For there lies a place that takes in all,
No matter how big, no matter how small,
Join out pack, we love and care for all.
~Celeste the lone wolf~

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:10 pm

@Lufia.
There is a substance called Twia in the walls, which makes it impossible to use your powers. And secondly everybody is chained up so you can't move around at all. Only if the chains are long

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:18 pm

alrightys then im good with patience very much:) haha exactly what would their cells look like, concrete walls on all sides but the door?

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:29 pm

The cells are concrete walls, but they have a hole in the wall sealed by 2 bars so you can talk to the person in the cell next to you. There are no windows, and there is a door made of bars. Like cells in real life. The people are chained up, but they can onlt walk to their bed. The bed has to matress, and no pillow.

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:32 pm

@Wolf Oh... Oops.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:34 pm

. . . sorry didn't quite get what you said but tell me if im wrong concrete walls, a door made out of bars and a small window on both sides of the cell covered sealed by bars so one can speak with the person in the next cell yes? thye are chained up but cannot walk to their beds which has no matress and no pillow

also if you wouldn't mind but could you tag characters its kinda difficult in know who it is Sierra is talking too:\

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Oh sorry spelling! They can only walk to their beds

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:59 pm

thanks Wolf got a little confused there:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:36 am

Is it too late to jump in here?
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:45 am

If not, I would like to make a hybrid ultimage type character... If it's not too much trouble

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:53 am

Its fine Lufia my original idea was part hybrid anyways so it all works out. Can I unreserve the fire mage and insted reserve a hyrbid spot if its not much trouble.

Ahri
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:31 am

May you please go more in-depth with the Death Mage? What is the person capable of doing? Death, obvious...death of what however? Plants, Animals, Humans, atoms(it's Image, I know), what are their limits? Please go more indepth.

-Looks at the player list, sees Polaris-

What...the...fu-

-flips a table and rants about how it seems like i'm stalking Polaris-

I lost count...

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:48 am

LMAO oh wow this is rather strange but dont worry its fineXD but this'll be fun working with you again:)haha so no worrie FinalX3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:23 am

Oh Farfetched... about as amusing as Wobbuffet...
Death Mag is confusing to me too... It seems... Weird.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:35 am

maybe its like a necromancer i guess thats what i understand of it:/

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:14 pm

I just had an incredibly badass idea for a character! I want to keep it a secret for now until I get the details worked out, but just hear me out when I submit him for review.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Is everyone still trapped in the facility?

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!