Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Adventures in the land of Ooo

Request A Place

a part of “Adventures in the land of Ooo”, a fictional universe by Manic Creator.

After the great Mushroom Wars, the land changed. The creatures that inhabited it slowly evolved into other beings. Now known as the land of Ooo, Earth has changed a lot. This is the tales of the creatures that inhabit the lands and their adventures.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Adventures in the land of Ooo”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Request A Place

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Please post here if you need me to make a new place in the Place tab!! I don't mind doing it but please give me the info you are wanting to be posted there. I need a 100x100 icon image (or just send me a link to the image you want and I can resize it for you), a description of the place, a entrance post for the place, and an image (any size) of the place.

Thanks!

Examples of places might be: Tree House, Ice Palace room, etc.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Request A Place

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:35 am

I'm gonna start working on a bug prince, which I'm going to have to draw from scratch.
Once more, with rhythm!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Request A Place

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Can you do Red Rock Pass? Here is the link to the picture.

Description: A mysterious canyon-like location with ancient pre-mushroom war artifacts scattered around the ground. The rocks of this canyon have a distinct blood-red coloring that glows in the moonlight. The location is mostly uninhabited, with the exception of the population of red ants that wander around.

As for an entrance post, i guess that'll come soon.
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!