Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Patch 1.20X

Update

a part of “Patch 1.20X”, a fictional universe by Sonicx00.

A brand new patch for Heide Online has just been released bring new content to the game yet also many dark truths behind it. Follow the story and save you and the subscribers among you...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Patch 1.20X”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Update

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:38 pm

This is where I will be placing updates on content/changes.

For current update... I noticed a little things off while I added things to the character skelly.

I added "derived" stats (Stats that are basically supported by the base stats) So those are easy calculations...

Basically if you were creating a character be sure to update it with whatever you don't have on the character sheet already.

Stay tuned for areas to be posted... they'll be important especially when making characters that have been in the game or so.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Update

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:47 pm

I have just updated the areas, giving a good description for each area. I have not finished citywise explanations but keep refreshing because they will be posted soon.

Also for those who making their characters please add this underneath "Current Location:"

Code: Select all
[b]Cities Visited[/b]: New players just put Heine... As for those who've been here as far as you can go is Tyr and Tyr has been discovered by VERY few people mostly beta testers unless explorers which often have trouble.

New addition to Information tab...

For those who come in after the Roleplay starts!

Current Dungeon/arc:: RP has not started yet.
Current Week since release: 2(3 for beta Testers)
Currently Accepting Beta-Testers: No

If you're a late entry or finally decide to join the Roleplay, I first suggest you look at the "plot update" tab in the OOC so you know where we are and where we stand. I will be updating this information each time we beat a dungeon or when a serious plot point comes along. Information that you will need to know is that your character WILL NOT have taken part in any dungeons/boss battles or if a main guild that too. Sadly enough you will have to write a longer character history so your character can be caught up to the game this is only normal, you saying two weeks of history while the game has been out for 7 weeks (example) would be rediculous because you're trapped here... there really is no breaks. HOWEVER, depending on the week will be an addition D6 roll for your level... for example if we're 6 weeks. I'll roll the die 6 times to get your starting level... In addition, I'll add a additional 3-6 levels if we completed a dungeon. Know those 6 rolls also will be addition gold money too.. One last thing is that know I will not always be accepting Beta testers... depending on what the ratio is.. I want normal players too...

Keep an eye out - Currently creating the Game Mechanics tab... Do not let this scare you lol It's not going to be crazy insane nor will it be long. Its just something that needs to be spoken of so everyone knows what they're doing and how to actually roleplay this correctly (Not saying you wont but I just don't want people to get too confused on how Heine Works)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:30 pm

I updated the amount of HP we had making it (8xVit) and changed the reference picture to Tyr and added and 2nd reference picture as landscape reference.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:55 am

I realized i didn't explain this earlier but i added this to the game mechanics side...

Your SP does not regenerate during battle!

The only way it will regenerate is overtime by 4 post (May just make it 1-2 when we're in a dungeon).. each post gives you back 25%/(50-100%) of your SP (Not during battles) so use your SP wisely!

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:20 pm

I decided to raise the EXP needed to level to 10 - So i'm changing it in your characters.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:04 pm

I added one additional effect for Gold increase and reduced the price of lv.1 to 1000 (I edited the character sheets for those who've purchased it). I've also added a suggestion tab - If we're underleveled for a dungeon. You can give a suggestion as a filler arc/story that will grant us the same reward upon completion or if you have an idea for the shop we can discuss it in there too.

----------------------
Also some of you may have noticed I made a back up character, "Sylph" If you want to make a back up character as well you may. You wont be able to use this character unless the following situations occur:

1. Your main character becomes stuck through RP and you need your back up to come in. (or perhaps you're waiting for someone and want to post with the other character)

2. Your main character dies somehow... You're more then welcome to use the back up character.

3. If you're really active then you can post with both characters... If you're lacking in post or are unable to follow with your main then I wont let you.

Your back-up may not take part in the dungeons unless you decide to switch them out with your main.... On this note...

Each Dungeon/arc we go through the reward is in additon added onto your back-up. So say we do the first dungeon which of course we are... at the end - in addition to our own characters getting 6 levels and 1000 gold, your backup does as well. Now although there is trading and helping which idk if i explained this or not but I wont allow you to trade gold with your backup. You can however aid those who need gold on another character through RP of couse. Its not something where the roleplayer themselves are gonna be talking casually and be like "I need exp increase or gold increase lv.3."

"Ok! here take my money!" .... Anyways you get the idea lol.
-------------------------------
Also guys be sure to update your actual character sheet when you're done posting.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:53 pm

By the way guys i added something to your character sheets - nothing too big but it'll help define our characters for those who may not know it.

Code: Select all
[b]Weapon Type[/b]:

If yours is blank could you please fill it in?

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!