Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Seven Princes & Seven Archangels

Seven Princes & Seven Archangels

a part of “Seven Princes & Seven Archangels”, a fictional universe by bandgeek.

The Seven Princes of Hell and Seven Archangels of Heaven are bonded together and sent to Earth. Will love flourish?, or are they doomed to destroy each other?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seven Princes & Seven Archangels”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Seven Princes & Seven Archangels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:32 am

@bellelaine your avatar is totally trippy lol!

someone should take Barachiel...id lve your forever <3

im trying to decide how i want Leviathan...ill probably gwt working on her tomorrow im just a bit too tired right now XDp
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulfunn on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:57 am

I would like to do Satan I am almost done with making him

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ulfunn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:22 am

If you don't mind, Bandgeek or tension, can you make an exception and change Barachiel to male? If you can, then I'll gladly take that role, but if not, I'll consider taking Barachiel as it is. However, I am not familiar with playing female characters, so I might be more or less restricted during writing.

64 divided by 16 equals...
Last edited by code6435 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:57 am

@Code, Echo isn't the GM. Bandgeek is, and I am a co.

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:13 am

Oh shit, I messed up.. big time. But the question still remains. I'll edit that post in the mean time.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:33 am

Could I reserve the lightning girl? i think her name was barachiel?

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:49 am

May I reserve Beelzebub? :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:31 pm

I think I'll reserve Asmodeus for now if I may?
Also, it says Raphael is taken. Just curious, who's taken Raphael? There's no CS for it under characters.

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Personally I chose Leviathan because she was bonded with a female...My girl is not going to be straight...so if Barachiel is changed to a male I don't know how that would work... :/

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Finally posted my character. I hope you guys like Judas! :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuffey on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:16 pm

May I be Asmodeus, who is one of the Seven Princes?

yuffey
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Sorry for taking so long to reply, just got back home.

@code6435, Like Echo said, Barachiel and Levi are supposed to be a female bonding, so it really would not work out for her to be a him. I'm sorry. If you still would like to take her though, PM me.

@Arabella13, Can you check the rules again? :3

@MirrorMirror[ and some numbers xD ], He's already been accepted. :D Thank you! I love him, by the way. <3

@rdaydreamer, Asmodeus is all yours, and I have taken Raphael myself. c:

@yuffey, *points upwards* rdaydreamer reserved him first, I'm quite sorry.

@Ulfunn, of course you may! :3
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:56 pm

I would like to reserve Jegudiel, if possible :]

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:37 pm

@Arik223, Of course, he's all yours. :3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:17 pm

If all else doesn't works, I'll take Satan. Doesn't seems like anyone's taking him plus I'm not exactly into forbidden love nor those incest n' stuff. This is my personal taste problem, so please don't take it as a offend. I could do the Antagonist... Huehuehue...

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:33 pm

I'll have michael up soon. I'm a bit tied up at a relatives birthday
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:39 pm

@PulseTrick, That's cool, no rush or anything. :3

@code6435, Um, forbidden love/incest and stuff? I don't get where that's coming from, but alright then. Though Satan has been taken, but if you really would like to participate in this roleplay, PM me please. :3 I have an idea, if you'd be interested. But if you really don't want to that's fine too.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Alright. onto the PMs it is. Also, I should have kept what I said to myself, so I'm deeply sorry if I offended anyone. I never meant to do it, and I will never do it again. Now I shall fly the rainbows in the skies and become a leprecaun now. Then be ultimately beaten by a unicorn and I shall become a lepre-corn. I am now officially talking about things unrelated to this role-play and now I should die.

Back to topic, send me a PM about your idea, bandgeek. We can work it out.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:16 pm

My father is a leprechaun. o.o Sort of, I mean, he has the red hair, and likes to wear green, but he's a bit too tall. Like... a giant leprechaun! o:

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:01 pm

I am short, I have red hair (not orange though, more of a rusty color), and I have freckles. Even my own mother made so many leprechaun jokes.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!