Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Return to Darkness

Return to Darkness

a part of “Return to Darkness”, a fictional universe by Celaradith.

Something was unleashed upon the Realm after those two months of darkness. Will you band together with a group of strangers and seek out the source?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Return to Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Return to Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nannyhap on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:23 am

I've run into some real life snags at 75% of a character sheet, which is why I didn't get it posted last night. Expect them and a first post sometime today, though! :)

(Also, I'm thinking I might make use of the built in personality field for both of these sheets if you don't mind. Helps me to get an idea of who I'm working with.)
Ask me about metaphysical calamity pudding!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nannyhap
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:34 pm

That's fine! We're still waiting for other characters to post before I progress the story forwards.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celaradith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm

I'm going to give the others a little more time to post, before they will have to meet up with the main group after the meeting inside the castle.

Celaradith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parham on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:21 am

I'm waiting for someone to post where I am, outside the castle. If no one would be posting, I'd make my character enter the castle with another group of NPCs. :)

parham
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nannyhap on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am

Yikes, gonna have to put me in the second boat of characters, I think. :/ Technical issues and homework have eaten my time and progress.

Nannyhap
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:05 am

Pretty much, everyone who is active now is in the courtyard/progressing inside because someone rushed ahead XD So if you've yet to post you can catch up, or if real life/aliens are causing you issues you'll just have to catch up somehow.

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parham on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:38 am

What about making the RP inside progress, so that some people would be late? That would give more depth and realism to the RP. We could also make people be interviewed in two batches or something. I'd be okay with either or none of these :)

parham
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:23 am

True that! I'll do a progress post for everyone tomorrow :D

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Progress post done! Go ahead guys :)

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Are we going to have a posting order, or is it, post when you can? in my honest opinion, i think a posting order is better. There have been many rps i left due to two people posting like 25 posts in a single night, causing everyone headaches.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:34 pm

I'd rather give everyone a few days to post before we progress. Posting orders can be a bit confusing, and if one person randomly goes AFK without a word the RP can come to a screaming halt. So, I say post when you can and wait a bit. I'll be doing OOC style posts along the way seperate from my own characters posts to set scenes, feelings of dread, etc etc.

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeschelon on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:04 am

Really sorry for not posting over the weekends, forgot to mention my camping trip. I also wont be able to post next weekend as well. Just a late heads up.

Aeschelon
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:24 am

Alrighty, just post when you can and we'll try not to leave you behind :D

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:14 am

Don't tell me that this roleplay has already died, i mean we haven't done anything except introduce our characters into the rp and introduce themselves to the other characters.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:27 pm

No, sorry - I've been busy. I'll do a post to get things moving again!

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:44 pm

For those who are active, please let me know so I can organise those who joined and vanished.

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:25 pm

i'm still alive. just been waiting for some people to post. i didn't want to post every other time someone posted.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Yeah I'm just trying to discern who is still here and who has vanished.

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyperewok on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:09 am

Still alive here.

Hyperewok
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Good to hear! Although it seems a lot of people have vanished/gone into lurk mode. :|

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!