Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One Last Chance

One Last Chance

a part of “One Last Chance”, a fictional universe by Naught.

For these group of teenagers, it is their last chance to either change or try to keep things how they have turned out to be.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One Last Chance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: One Last Chance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Aaah, we haven't even started and I already feel like crying for poor Dean. 3: He will never have love!! XD

<.<" Dean needs to stop taking over my head.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 am

:[ Aw your going to make me cry now! XD Lol.

Alright guys once I am done with boy 1 and Geekly is done with boy 2 we can start the roleplay! ^^
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:38 am

Well, geez, thanks for that sad picture of dean in my mind.

Now you're making me feel bad about being Girl 3. :'( *Goes into corner* :P

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JoMo2-15 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:00 am

BleedingLover wrote:
Well, geez, thanks for that sad picture of dean in my mind.

Now you're making me feel bad about being Girl 3. :'( *Goes into corner* :P

Your use of that movie! I love it. I havent seen it in forever and now I am going into my grandmas room and watching it. I love it so much.

JoMo2-15
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:17 pm

Lol, yea. It's one of my favorite movies ever made. Even though my fiance can't stand or understand it to save his life. :P

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Psh, well, Alex and Dean can be forever alone together, since they both love 1/2 of the couple. XD

Dean is being all depress-y though, someone needs to have a talk with him.

...but I do love that movie.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Lol I was always scared of llamas.

Aw I feel bad now XP Poor Dean :[

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Get it? Yeah? No? Oh. 3:

I knew I shouldn't have taken him! XD

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:44 pm

@Naught: Well, Kuzco for me is the one exception. Llamas in real life freak me out.

@Bandgeek; You shouldn't. Dean looks awesome and think of it this way Alex and Dean could try to pull Rose and Sky apart since Rose is trying to do it to Dean and Sky. You know, cause drama, make it interesting... Man, all the drama Alex and Dean could make. XP

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:01 pm

I think we should be able to start now. :] Once I get the first post up that is.

Naught
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Yay! I'm so excited. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:35 pm

I will try to post today, but I have two essay's I need to write for school, and it may take me all day so if not today, then I will post tomorrow.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Um sorry for taking so long in submitting the character, I had lost it before... twice -.- anyways, I made it a work in progress and I definitely can't post tonight, sorry :/

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:23 pm

It's alright, the role play hasn't really started yet so your okay.

Naught
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!