Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Imaginerium

Questions

a part of “Imaginerium”, a fictional universe by UnderBlack.

"We were just doing what most teenagers do, so why did it go so wrong for us?"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Imaginerium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Questions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:27 am

You can ask any questions you have here and I will answer them as best I can!

Here are already some questions I have had asked:

- Is there religion in "Imaginerium"?

No there is no religion because it's not another world with a different population, there are only Fay which aren't very numerous, and the Fay do not have religion, they just eat when they can.

- Is there a ritual for creating illusions that the Fay must do?

No, the Fay only need to extract whatever a person is thinking in their mind or what they themselves are imagining and make it visible. They just have to will it and even if they are weak the illusions will not fade because basically the Fay are the Imaginerium, they can't live without it and if all Fay die then so does the Imaginerium.

- Do the Fay require sustenance or are souls just a form of pleasure?

It has never been heard of that a Fay dies of lack in soul eating, because every century or so, someone of the human world aids the Fay to give them food. In this case it is the Dealer that helps them get a hold of the group of teens. Fay become very hungry after not eating for a century so they usually never miss a meal and could probably go on even longer without eating.
Also, there is no other form of food in Imaginerium, there are only illusions. Since Imaginerium is a link between reality and fantasy only those who are in both worlds, like the teens, can be in contact with the real world. Since the Fay are stuck in Imaginerium and can never leave it then they can't have whatever the real world has. Like food.

- Would the fay know of the modern world, as in culture and how the modern world is?

Yes, the Fay see everything going on, the changes, the culture and the progress. They can observe the real world but are never able to get through.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Questions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Is Seth's revolver effective against the monster and the Fay? I left it ambiguous so the monster can either die or not be affected.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:00 am

No, the gun cannot affect any entity of Imaginerium simply because it is not a part of the world. Only the actual person, in this case, Seth, is a part of Imaginerium so only he can make contact with everything in Imaginerium.

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Perfect..hehehe xD. I figured as much. I love it! This is going to make him go crazy! :3

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!